Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt marrinelli helped turn this defense from garbage to serviceable so if he wants to keep his teachers pet hayden around so be it :manny:

we can just cut heath top make a spot :blessed:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
keep in mind brent hasn't played an NFL down in 2 years. i dont think he's gonna waltz right on the field and have an immediate impact.

we're 8-3 because of the coaches decisions. lets continue to trust them breh

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
time for our younger version of the great wall to give em the business

letting the new triples finish the job :blessed:

Daps
:stopitslime:Where are the people crying for more running plays fukk running whem yo defence can´t stop shyt we could of won this if we played 2 minute offense the whole game to little to late to pass now. garbage play calling and the defense we knew came back eagles are not good team and where worse then them:stopitslime:Had me fooled for a while same team as last year:mjcry:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All teams lose, I can handle losing. All I ask is you dont go out there and fukkin embarrass me on national television..jesus what the hell is wrong these clowns, most gutless performance all year
All their losses were either primetime national game of game of the weeks. shyt is sickening.

And Hayden is so pointless. This nigguh's gets to the second level before the lbers. Why do I always see him running around on the second level like he a lb.

Marinelli is stupid if he didn't put Brent in the game next week. We need a true 1 technique out there.