Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Thats cool. We got that goat run game this year :takedat:
This is actually a good point and might be the cure to Dallas' winter time blues.

You have Sanchez as your qb, so just keep your head down and pray that y'all aren't victims of another butt fumble or a Packer like ass whopping again.
Packers are better than the Eagles and I'm OK with that loss. Just one of those games, and Sanchez has an infinitely better playoff record than romo.
Exactly fukk this fakkit in our thread for? Ain't no love for them nikkas in this thread
I'm a better poster and more welcome in any thread than you.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is actually a good point and might be the cure to Dallas' winter time blues.

Packers are better than the Eagles and I'm OK with that loss. Just one of those games, and Sanchez has an infinitely better playoff record than romo.
nikka this the Internet idgaf that ain't no accomplishment.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

playoff record or not, Romo is still infinitely a better QB than Sanchez.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its been snowing up north and cold as fukk.

Winter's here

Winter was definitely here alright. :mjlol:

PackersFumbleTD.gif

lacy2.0.0.gif

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Boy FOH here. You've been wrong about everything Cowboys related since the offseason, we don't wanna hear from you.

And there's one thread he's more welcome in than you....I'll let you guess which one

:camby:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Boy FOH here. You've been wrong about everything Cowboys related since the offseason, we don't wanna hear from you.

And there's one thread he's more welcome in than you....I'll let you guess which one

:camby:
Your defense hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I'll own up to that. :ehh:

And don't lie you guys don't even like him.

You guys are terrible hosts BTW. Can't even welcome a fan of the team you're looking up at in the standings for a friendly conversation on the weather. Smh.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Your defense hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I'll own up to that. :ehh:

And don't lie you guys don't even like him.

You guys are terrible hosts BTW. Can't even welcome a fan of the team you're looking up at in the standings for a friendly conversation on the weather. Smh.
:slapfight::slapfight::slapfight:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Orlando out there punting these reporters...nikka look like he was bout to steal off on the next nikka that said some stupid ish.

Had me rolling...but everything he said was 100% truth
They consistently asked stupid azz questions. Par for the course though with Dallas media.