Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody needs to send the memo to marineilli that everytime he sends a dlinemen in coverage it usually results in a negative play for us.

He must've had a good amount of success with that shyt in Chicago

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spencer is done guys. He had no rush and can't control the edge anymore. He's horrible at the containment. And that juke spin he got tonite should've put his assin retirement. And it resulted in church getting injured. I doubt Jerruh brings him back. Lawrence looked good though he needs better cleats. Twice I saw him slip and give the olinemen all the leverage they needed. His technique needs improvement

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Spencer is done guys. He had no rush and can't control the edge anymore. He's horrible at the containment. And that juke spin he got tonite should've put his assin retirement. And it resulted in church getting injured. I doubt Jerruh brings him back. Lawrence looked good though he needs better cleats. Twice I saw him slip and give the olinemen all the leverage they needed. His technique needs improvement
i feel bad for him b/c he never got his big contract. he probably would have gotten a huge one somewhere if he didn't get hurt. but yeah he is done. resigning him would go against our entire youth movement right now.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel bad for him b/c he never got his big contract. he probably would have gotten a huge one somewhere if he didn't get hurt. but yeah he is done. resigning him would go against our entire youth movement right now.
He's coming back off a serious injurys in not surprised. He's looked good some game but tonite he looked horrible. Him and selvie have been disappointing. makes me want to see Crawford back out there at end but he's doing so well inside. Be intersting to see what happens when Brent returns

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's getting sickening how our dlinemen finally have breakthrough seasons and then leave us. Ellis, hatcher, spencer now. Makes you appreciate ware even more now us he did it for years without a consistent complimentary pass rusher

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
GrimHappygoluckyAlligatorgar.gif

We gon eat good off this one for years.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need to utile to Beasley more and I can see why bruce carter frustrates the coaching staff so much. He shows flashes of good ball play but then he leaves a lot of plays on the field he doesn't make and puts himself outta position. Night and day watching him and McClain. I'm leaning towards not resigning him I'd take my chances with hitchens McClain durant and Lee....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He's coming back off a serious injurys in not surprised. He's looked good some game but tonite he looked horrible. Him and selvie have been disappointing. makes me want to see Crawford back out there at end but he's doing so well inside. Be intersting to see what happens when Brent returns
i feel like there are about 3-4 major contributors on defense that wouldn't even be in the league if it wasn't for the cowboys. wilber, selvie, and hayden are all bums. hayden was atrocious today.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He kinda did get his big contract at least in guaranteed money. Dude made like 18-20mil before this year in the last two years from being franchised

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Why is Jesse "Scrub" Holley shytting on players like he was some type of Pro Bowler himself. :what:

Get this bytch nikka off the radio. :camby: I'm turning on to the Ticket post game show from now on.
i hate that nikka so much. honestly other than og chris arnold, i hate that whole station. everything about it is corny.