Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Found this interesting

The Cowboys used 20 defensive linemen last year. Only four remain on the team this year:George Selvie, Nick Hayden, Anthony Spencer and Kyle Wilber, who is now a linebacker. The Cowboys cut DeMarcus Ware in the offseason and saw him sign with the Denver Broncos.Jason Hatcher signed with the Washington Redskins.

Of the 14 remaining 2013 defensive linemen, only four are on a roster now: Everette Brown(Washington), Jarius Wynn (Buffalo), Frank Kearse (Washington) and Marvin Austin(Denver). Ten are not in the NFL.
:mjcry: we dun came a long way.

now we're 100% healthy, sprung, and ripe for a strong finish.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Still concerned though playing on a SNF game on Sunday and then turning around and playing thanksgiving. Who made up that schedule? At least make the team play at 12. Dumb shyt by the NFL but...ratings
they asked Tony Dungy about this on espn Dallas radio. His reply was..."it's only a 3 hr flight, it ain't that bad...it ain't like they're flying the plane :laugh: they're in first class. A jet with the star on the side abd who knows what Jerry Jones is providing for them up there."

He said something like it doesn't matter anyway tho cause we'll be having walk thrus not full practices anyway

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
cuh giving a halftime pep talk in the club :dead:

Lmao word. shyt was so funny breh.

P.S. One of the joints I took a photo with who thought I was DEz blew up my phone 3 times back to back to back. At this point she must have found out I wasn't DEz :dead: or maybe she thought I really was and wanted a booty call since it was 12am when she called :ohhh:

My friend was like "you ain't text her back? U better than me. I woulda had that bytch sending me naked selfies of herself twerking to 'we dem BOYZ' " :dead: :dead: :dead: