Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who do we root for in the Giants vs SF game brehs? :patrice:
Don't matter honestly cause its pros cons either way. Giants win they think they back in it give us a harder game next week then they might if they out if it. Niners lose that helps push them closer to not making the playoffs and gives us breathing room. I just don't care is my answer

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
niners are our wildcard competition if the eagles don't come back down to earth. giants aren't relevant this year. you should want the niners to lose. i don't see them "playing harder" next week just b/c they beat the niners. they could also very easily coming in steaming mad against us if they lose to the niners. it's hard to measure momentum.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
details breh...details. :noah:

brehs, the shyt that went down last night/this morning was hilarious. i feel like i gotta go in depth wit this shyt so here goes;

the place was flooded with hoes :ohlawd: as it usually is but i was a man :demonic: to find Dez.

it was my boys birthday so we was in there getting wavy off henny and coke all night. but i started getting :lupe: cuz i didnt want Dez to not show up and be known for pulling a fast one cuz then i'd be :sadbron:

they announced Dez was in the building around 2am and i could see the private section he had. Now I''m like :krs:. He was with a couple of his homies, and a bunch of bytches that actually were kinda :scusthov:

so im thinking i could just pay the bouncer guarding the private area to party with Dez and his group.

Bouncer hit me with the :birdman: and said "No male groupies." I was like :whoa: , didn't want any probs so I kept it moving.

Dez is legit tho, he came out of his section and went to the bar with his people. as he was coming down the stairs, i gave him a pound and told him i'm a diehard Cowboys fan but even bigger Dez fan and keep doing ya thang. I :salute: you. He said "Good looking my boy."

I still wasn't satisfied tho brehs so i go back upstairs and my homies are mackin to these hoes from Flatbush. so i come up and my man tells me that they Cowboys fans and they came to see Dez and she wanted a picture. Right then I knew this was my way in :jawalrus:

She was shy and didnt think Dez would want a picture with her because she had no confidence in herself. i talked up a good game and after putting my arms around her and instilling that confidence, she finally decided to go through with it. she wanted to get her sister first who was downstairs.

so we go up to Dez and she asks for a picture and he was super cool with it. but then some other bytch ass male nikka came in od quick and asked for a picture too and i was like :stopitslime: but i wanted to be :feedme: too.

But Dez was getting ready to leave so now I'm like :sadcam:

so before he dipped i told him i know he on the run he gotta prepare for the Gmen but i wanted quick pic. that bum ass bouncer was in the distance but Dez had the "let him rock" face on and we took the pic throwing up the X and after i asked him "I know you gonna get your money. Cowboy for life right?" and he said "no doubt." and dipped.

here's where shyt got crazy. Bytches thought I was Dez Bryant :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: and he was the "regular nikka".

these hoes had me taking pictures for damn near 15 min and the dude they were with begged me for one too and im like :stopitslime::scust: but i took one with him
anyway.

at this point, the brooklyn hoes were getting tight because i was initially with them but i wanted to relish in that moment :blessed: so i made them wait

the one joint goes "Dez how long are you staying in NY" and i told her "Just for tonight"

She begged me to stay and was like "why can't you stay longer?" I told her "I gotta watch film to get ready to beast on the Giants next week
:lolbron::lolbron::russ::russ::russ:

She understood at that point but she asked me to send her the photos that I had and she put her number in my phone :ehh:

The L these people are gonna take when they post the pictures of me and them on Instagram with the description saying "Me and Dez Bryant at the 40/40 club" has me :dead: right now. especially the dude that took the pic with me :deadmanny:

i also ended up confusing the numbers. i didnt save the names so i couldnt figure out who was the brookyln joints and who was the ones i took pics with but i guessed right. she replied and was like "we look good together." I'm thinking in my head "Groupie ass bytches man..." :youngsabo:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
brehs, the shyt that went down last night/this morning was hilarious. i feel like i gotta go in depth wit this shyt so here goes;

the place was flooded with hoes :ohlawd: as it usually is but i was a man :demonic: to find Dez.

it was my boys birthday so we was in there getting wavy off henny and coke all night. but i started getting :lupe: cuz i didnt want Dez to not show up and be known for pulling a fast one cuz then i'd be :sadbron:

they announced Dez was in the building around 2am and i could see the private section he had. Now I''m like :krs:. He was with a couple of his homies, and a bunch of bytches that actually were kinda :scusthov:

so im thinking i could just pay the bouncer guarding the private area to party with Dez and his group.

Bouncer hit me with the :birdman: and said "No male groupies." I was like :whoa: , didn't want any probs so I kept it moving.

Dez is legit tho, he came out of his section and went to the bar with his people. as he was coming down the stairs, i gave him a pound and told him i'm a diehard Cowboys fan but even bigger Dez fan and keep doing ya thang. I :salute: you. He said "Good looking my boy."

I still wasn't satisfied tho brehs so i go back upstairs and my homies are mackin to these hoes from Flatbush. so i come up and my man tells me that they Cowboys fans and they came to see Dez and she wanted a picture. Right then I knew this was my way in :jawalrus:

She was shy and didnt think Dez would want a picture with her because she had no confidence in herself. i talked up a good game and after putting my arms around her and instilling that confidence, she finally decided to go through with it. she wanted to get her sister first who was downstairs.

so we go up to Dez and she asks for a picture and he was super cool with it. but then some other bytch ass male nikka came in od quick and asked for a picture too and i was like :stopitslime: but i wanted to be :feedme: too.

But Dez was getting ready to leave so now I'm like :sadcam:

so before he dipped i told him i know he on the run he gotta prepare for the Gmen but i wanted quick pic. that bum ass bouncer was in the distance but Dez had the "let him rock" face on and we took the pic throwing up the X and after i asked him "I know you gonna get your money. Cowboy for life right?" and he said "no doubt." and dipped.

here's where shyt got crazy. Bytches thought I was Dez Bryant :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: and he was the "regular nikka".

these hoes had me taking pictures for damn near 15 min and the dude they were with begged me for one too and im like :stopitslime::scust: but i took one with him
anyway.

at this point, the brooklyn hoes were getting tight because i was initially with them but i wanted to relish in that moment :blessed: so i made them wait

the one joint goes "Dez how long are you staying in NY" and i told her "Just for tonight"

She begged me to stay and was like "why can't you stay longer?" I told her "I gotta watch film to get ready to beast on the Giants next week
:lolbron::lolbron::russ::russ::russ:

She understood at that point but she asked me to send her the photos that I had and she put her number in my phone :ehh:

The L these people are gonna take when they post the pictures of me and them on Instagram with the description saying "Me and Dez Bryant at the 40/40 club" has me :dead: right now. especially the dude that took the pic with me :deadmanny:

i also ended up confusing the numbers. i didnt save the names so i couldnt figure out who was the brookyln joints and who was the ones i took pics with but i guessed right. she replied and was like "we look good together." I'm thinking in my head "Groupie ass bytches man..." :youngsabo:
dat determination. :wow:

dez is a very approachable dude. hopefully he doesn't change.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Melton will probably have a big second half

Melton has five sacks on the season. With one more sack, he will pocket a $250,000 incentive. He will get $500,000 for seven sacks and $750,000 for eight sacks.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Found this interesting

The Cowboys used 20 defensive linemen last year. Only four remain on the team this year:George Selvie, Nick Hayden, Anthony Spencer and Kyle Wilber, who is now a linebacker. The Cowboys cut DeMarcus Ware in the offseason and saw him sign with the Denver Broncos.Jason Hatcher signed with the Washington Redskins.

Of the 14 remaining 2013 defensive linemen, only four are on a roster now: Everette Brown(Washington), Jarius Wynn (Buffalo), Frank Kearse (Washington) and Marvin Austin(Denver). Ten are not in the NFL.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10802854_776476099117660_1240552635_n1-500x295.jpg