Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
LOl thats my Lil bro.
Funny u ask, cuz this the pic he posted on FB.
10405553_800146406711772_3615388137059323962_n.jpg
lol skano stays drinking. he's your kin?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Hitchens has been a huge steal for us. one thing about Garrett is he does have an eye for talent (mincey, mcclain, ronald leary etc).

7-3 brehs. no one could have predicted we'd be 7-3 at the beginning of the season.

the remaining playoff picture gets intense though. it actually may be in our favor for Arizona to keep winning despite not having Palmer if we have to rely on a wild card spot. GreenBay/Detroit will win their division and lockup one of the wild card spots. this leaves only one other spot for Dallas/SF/Arizona/Seattle. Losing to Arizona and SF was huge for wild card implications. If we have a threeway tie with any of those teams and they include Seattle, we'll be ok.

best case scenario is the eagles start losing so we can just outright take the division. they still have to play Seattle and GB.

We really need that #1/#2 seed to rest up. If we have to go to Arizona for the NFCCG, that'll be like a home game for us; Boys fans usually take over the stadium :jawalrus:
The thing is, most of the teams in front of us or are a threat to our playoff chances play each other.

We need to win these next three and we should get in. I dont want it to come down to playing Washington the last game with our playoff berth on the line

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Regarding Dez I'm getting annoyed by internet catch phrases that get ran into the ground. Dez gets no separation. what??? I just saw Megatron not get any room from B Grimes. he just made tough catches. Julio wasn't burning anyone either. Those cowboyszone mfers are clowns that don't know shyt. Dez is 2nd best to me and at worst top 5. :camby:

:mjpls: other than megatron who better than Dez???? Dez thrives in a offense that doesn't cater to the pass like other teams like Denver and Green Bay.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Dez was great Sunday, that's what I wanna see from him. They need to get him out on more crossing routes like that and move him around to set up mismatches.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dez was great Sunday, that's what I wanna see from him. They need to get him out on more crossing routes like that and move him around to set up mismatches.
No gas, it reminded me of how TO was used.

Stop running slants and go's all the damn time.

Let my niggga get in on some drags, comeback routes too. He's gonna do what it do after the catch. Shidd, I wouldn't even mind if they just flung the ball over to him when corners are playing him 6-8 yards off.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Let my niggga get in on some drags, comeback routes too. He's gonna do what it do after the catch. Shidd, I wouldn't even mind if they just flung the ball over to him when corners are playing him 6-8 yards off.

They seem to only try to get him the ball on slants and backshoulder fades lately. shyt is so unimaginative. Either the coaches ain't doing their job or he still don't know the playbook, but I was glad to finally see him used some other ways.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
They seem to only try to get him the ball on slants and backshoulder fades lately. shyt is so unimaginative. Either the coaches ain't doing their job or he still don't know the playbook, but I was glad to finally see him used some other ways.
And that's another thing. Fukk a playbook (although I think Dez knows it) Romo should be like. "10 yards and out" in the huddle if he doesn't know the playbook.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:mjpls: other than megatron who better than Dez???? Dez thrives in a offense that doesn't cater to the pass like other teams like Denver and Green Bay.
AJ, Dez, Marshall & Demaryius are better overall receivers than Megatron. Calvin is a bigger playmaker but those guys are more consistent, and is there a more violent YAC receiver than Dez?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Drew Bledsoe used to do that with Keyshawn all the time for us and Keyshawn was so big and strong he just ran threw the cornerback. I'd love to see romo and Dez do that but romo has to zip it in quick.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
our offense isn't very imaginative and we usually just leave Dez on an island and say 'get open nikka.' at the same time, its been 5 years and it says something that he's not in motion much. apparently the routes he runs coming out of motion have been lackluster. it would make sense as we literally never put the nikka in motion.

dez feasted this week but they did play single coverage. i want to see Dez flourish in press man, with the safety over the top like T.O. used to do. Dez did a good job of beating double coverage in 2012 and most of last year. but this year the double teams have gotten to him, especially when they jam him at the line.

at the end of the day our offense ain't predicated on Dez going for 100 every game. its predicated on Demarco and our RBs feasting from our oline's zone run blocking scheme.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
our offense isn't very imaginative and we usually just leave Dez on an island and say 'get open nikka.' at the same time, its been 5 years and it says something that he's not in motion much. apparently the routes he runs coming out of motion have been lackluster. it would make sense as we literally never put the nikka in motion.

dez feasted this week but they did play single coverage. i want to see Dez flourish in press man, with the safety over the top like T.O. used to do. Dez did a good job of beating double coverage in 2012 and most of last year. but this year the double teams have gotten to him, especially when they jam him at the line.

at the end of the day our offense ain't predicated on Dez going for 100 every game. its predicated on Demarco and our RBs feasting from our oline's zone run blocking scheme.
T.O was awful in press coverage, teams knew to jam him at the line and he would give up. T.O was a monster when he went in motion then kill you with YAC yards.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

When it comes to slants, we don't run enough of them with Dez. At least it doesn't seem like it. But yeah, we need to run more drags with him. Get this man in space.