Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame the defensive injuries on the coaching staff for keeping weeden out there who could not sustain one fukking drive all game!!!

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Romo doesn't play next week, you really can't pencil a win for the boys. I don't care what y'all say these last two losses have been terrible. I didn't expect the team to be godly, but to drop these last two games in this fashion :beli:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
fukk outta here :rudy:

Ya'll beat wack ass Weeden :camby:

But when y'all beat wack as Jake Locker that the titans ain't even extend his 5th year deal:skip:, or wack ass walk on at Southern Mississippi undrafted free agent Austin Davis :beli:, and journey man Harvard Grad should be a doctor Ryan Fitz its time to "smell the roses a little bit"

That duality :scusthov:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
But when y'all beat wack as Jake Locker that the titans ain't even extend his 5th year deal:skip:, or wack ass walk on at Southern Mississippi undrafted free agent Austin Davis :beli:, and journey man Harvard Grad should be a doctor Ryan Fitz its time to "smell the roses a little bit"

That duality :scusthov:
All 3 of those quarterbacks are better than Brandon Weeden...so what is your point?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't expect much out of today boys. Romo there we probably would have blown this team out no question. The defense played amazing for the amount of time out there without having an offense to help them. I also believe that Dez isn't distracted by shyt, he is just unhappy that he isn't getting the ball and not confident in Weeden. Murray can't do anythign because the linebackers and secondary don't need to respect weedens arm so they are playing run first. Oh well Romo back will make things just a little bit better.