Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I dont care for Garrett but I dont mind as long as we have Linehan and Marinelli

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Missed McClain in OT. Missed Carter for this entire game. Both are very important for this defense.
They have a significant impact on the defense, notice how Foster started gashing us when McClain went out, Carter is fast af and covers so much ground

The LB's are the heart and soul of the team

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Sitting up in the stands...watching JJ Watt just completely blow up the line on the first play was like :mjcry:...thank god I was already lit...

When he was bearing down on Romo the entire section I sit in was like :sadswagboys:...I could just see his entire career ending right there...it was like watching your dog run out in rush hour traffic...and when he pulled that spin move I was like :gladbron:...but then I know when he set his feet again he was going to chunk that shyt and I was like "do he got the arm strength though" :sadswagboys:...perfect pass to Williams...Told the dude next to me "Romodini escapes again:mjcry:"...whole section started using that name...some drunk ass dude behind me eating the biggest fukking philly cheesesteak sandwhich I ever saw started yelling that shyt all the way until the game ended

Was so glad houston did not keep on running that weak side lead play...because we shifted to the strong side every time...shyt had me like :yeah ok:...they ran that shyt once for 30 something yards...again for 15...then went back to bubble screens :mjlol:

Speaking of bubble screens...you could almost see the :upsetfavre: on Andre Johnson face from the stands every time they had him line up in one...houston's receivers couldn't block for shyt

When Dan Bailey missed that kick...that shyt came off his foot wide the second he kicked it:mjcry:...was sitting right behind the goal post like :mjcry:...but since it was Dan Bailey I figured the laws of physics would break and it would bend back inside :mjcry:

Only myself and the drunk ass dude was getting crunk in my section...Houston fans were heavy with the "we them boyz" chants...shyt broke my heart breh:mjcry:...Dez shut them up though cause they knew no way in hell Bailey was missing the one in overtime:mjcry:

Happy we are 4 - 1...but I am still :patrice: about giving Garrett a long extension...Him, Marinelli, and Linehan are boys but the second Linehan leaves I could see Garrett going back to calling plays which is going to be a no go for me...

Cowboys have now won 3 games they always lose...the down 21 and we just make it worst game to the Rams...the blowing you out but somehow you come back and win game against the Saints...and the 2 red zone turnovers most automatic kicker in football missing a kick game against the Texans...

No pass interference call all game...not sure if anyone noticed that...

Romo threw that pass to Dez the second he didn't see any safety help...I clown his arm strength now but he threw that pass and the one to Williams fading away on his back foot so maybe he still do got some left in their...

Bullshyt that he got his helmet knocked off and no penalty:upsetfavre:

No reason why we can't beat the seahawks at home this week...their d line is VERY small :what???:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sitting up in the stands...watching JJ Watt just completely blow up the line on the first play was like :mjcry:...thank god I was already lit...

When he was bearing down on Romo the entire section I sit in was like :sadswagboys:...I could just see his entire career ending right there...it was like watching your dog run out in rush hour traffic...and when he pulled that spin move I was like :gladbron:...but then I know when he set his feet again he was going to chunk that shyt and I was like "do he got the arm strength though" :sadswagboys:...perfect pass to Williams...Told the dude next to me "Romodini escapes again:mjcry:"...whole section started using that name...some drunk ass dude behind me eating the biggest fukking philly cheesesteak sandwhich I ever saw started yelling that shyt all the way until the game ended

Was so glad houston did not keep on running that weak side lead play...because we shifted to the strong side every time...shyt had me like :yeah ok:...they ran that shyt once for 30 something yards...again for 15...then went back to bubble screens :mjlol:

Speaking of bubble screens...you could almost see the :upsetfavre: on Andre Johnson face from the stands every time they had him line up in one...houston's receivers couldn't block for shyt

When Dan Bailey missed that kick...that shyt came off his foot wide the second he kicked it:mjcry:...was sitting right behind the goal post like :mjcry:...but since it was Dan Bailey I figured the laws of physics would break and it would bend back inside :mjcry:

Only myself and the drunk ass dude was getting crunk in my section...Houston fans were heavy with the "we them boyz" chants...shyt broke my heart breh:mjcry:...Dez shut them up though cause they knew no way in hell Bailey was missing the one in overtime:mjcry:

Happy we are 4 - 1...but I am still :patrice: about giving Garrett a long extension...Him, Marinelli, and Linehan are boys but the second Linehan leaves I could see Garrett going back to calling plays which is going to be a no go for me...

Cowboys have now won 3 games they always lose...the down 21 and we just make it worst game to the Rams...the blowing you out but somehow you come back and win game against the Saints...and the 2 red zone turnovers most automatic kicker in football missing a kick game against the Texans...

Romo threw that pass to Dez the second he didn't see any safety help...I clown his arm strength now but he threw that pass and the one to Williams fading away on his back foot so maybe he still do got some left in their...

No reason why we can't beat the seahawks at home this week...their d line is VERY small :what???:

Breh i thought the season was over as soon as watt got that free rush on romo :wow:

i was "NOOO :damn: YESS!!! :blessed:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA

:mjlol: 10/10 story telling

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

Was so glad houston did not keep on running that weak side lead play...because we shifted to the strong side every time...shyt had me like :yeah ok:...they ran that
once for 30 something yards...again for 15...then went back to bubble screens :mjlol:

you shoulda seen the shyt from the tv angle, 3 nikkas on the backfield but the play going the other way for chunks :snoop:
What's the story on Demarcus? IR designated to return right? Doesn't that put him at a return as early as Week 6 (assuming he's healed up)?

It's week 9 for that boy

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Heard there was trouble with JJ Watt not being able to shake Tony's hand after the game...

Tyron, Zack, and Travis were STILL not letting him put a hand on Romo...:sas1::ahh:

hopefully they don't let Mr. Avril and that Seahawks d line touch Antonio...and Mr. Murray has a BEAST MODE type game on them...Please Lord!!!:ohlawd::banderas:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We beating Seattle. If Washington can hang 17 we can hang 31. If we wanna limit Marco ' s carries cool...let's open up that pass game. Romo finally look comfortable. I've become comfortable with T - Will as a #2 guy. He Has 5 td's and gets separation. And if they gonna double Dez, work the middle with Beasley and Witten. Defensively it's gonna be a challenge. McClain has to play or Lynch will drop 150 on us with ease.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
League about to get put on notice win or lose brehs...this is gonna be a close game.