Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
The way we play football is perfect going against Seattle. Their dline is small as shyt and our oline is going to have their way with them.

what i fear the most is the lack of McClain and Bruce Carter. If McClain doesn't play, Lynch is going to go off for 250 plus.

we also gotta remember washington played these fools at their stadium. Seattle is a different beast at home.

the only good thing, which is rather ironic, is that Romo was forced to use the silent count against the Texans since the fans were so loud. Everyday they blast heavy metal during drills as well and today they were louder than normal.

game plan has to be to win the coin toss, elect to receive, score on an 80 yard, 12 play drive that eats up about 7 minutes as that will shut the crowd up dumb quick, get a quick 3 and out, and once again score on a drive that eats the clock. Don't look for the big play even if safety's are stacking the box. im telling yall dudes we can run on these undersized nikkas. i jus know garret, romo and dez gonna wanna test sherman because of their ego.

if we can go up 14-0 with demoralizing 8 minute drives that result in TD's, i put any kinda bread up that we win.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
SI_DougFarrar @SI_DougFarrar · 5m5 minutes ago
Cowboys offensive line has a lot of young talent -- tremendous strength, especially when firing out. Outstanding at combos at the line.

Where Dallas' OL struggles to this point is in hitting their targets in slide protection/nailing defenders when blocking at second level.

There are times when Cowboys slide protection works, and others when it looks like five puppies on a kitchen floor.

Tyron Smith ioutstanding in pass pro as advertised. Free is the weak link. Major issues with quick kickslide/struggles vs. wide ends.

Ronald Leary is two different blockers. Can knock guys on their ***** with right pad level; gets keelhauled when he comes up high.

Zack Martin looks like a future Pro Bowler. Nasty as all hell, pulls well, and he's hard to rock off his base. As is Frederick.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The way we play football is perfect going against Seattle. Their dline is small as shyt and our oline is going to have their way with them.

what i fear the most is the lack of McClain and Bruce Carter. If McClain doesn't play, Lynch is going to go off for 250 plus.

we also gotta remember washington played these fools at their stadium. Seattle is a different beast at home.

the only good thing, which is rather ironic, is that Romo was forced to use the silent count against the Texans since the fans were so loud. Everyday they blast heavy metal during drills as well and today they were louder than normal.

game plan has to be to win the coin toss, elect to receive, score on an 80 yard, 12 play drive that eats up about 7 minutes as that will shut the crowd up dumb quick, get a quick 3 and out, and once again score on a drive that eats the clock. Don't look for the big play even if safety's are stacking the box. im telling yall dudes we can run on these undersized nikkas. i jus know garret, romo and dez gonna wanna test sherman because of their ego.

if we can go up 14-0 with demoralizing 8 minute drives that result in TD's, i put any kinda bread up that we win.
i really hope we go deep on them EARLY to get those safeties on their heels. we can't have them coming down hill all game like you said stacking the box and not make them pay. i think we're going to win this game but mcclain got to play. we can get by without carter.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
SI_DougFarrar @SI_DougFarrar · 5m5 minutes ago
Cowboys offensive line has a lot of young talent -- tremendous strength, especially when firing out. Outstanding at combos at the line.

Where Dallas' OL struggles to this point is in hitting their targets in slide protection/nailing defenders when blocking at second level.

There are times when Cowboys slide protection works, and others when it looks like five puppies on a kitchen floor.

Tyron Smith ioutstanding in pass pro as advertised. Free is the weak link. Major issues with quick kickslide/struggles vs. wide ends.

Ronald Leary is two different blockers. Can knock guys on their ***** with right pad level; gets keelhauled when he comes up high.

Zack Martin looks like a future Pro Bowler. Nasty as all hell, pulls well, and he's hard to rock off his base. As is Frederick.
I was watching that Bryan Brod, playbook break down segment against Houston and the oline was going fed. They showed Martin engaged in a block and when a LB blitzd thru he caught an elbow :wow: just nasty

And Leary did Damn good against Watt after the first pay of the game.

They said video shows it was free's best game of the season

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was watching that Bryan Brod, playbook break down segment against Houston and the oline ass going fed. They showed Martin engaged in a block and when a LB blitzd thru he caught an elbow :wow: just nasty

And Leary did Damn good against Watt after the first pay of the game.

They said video shows it was free's best game of the season
what you think about bringing free back one more year?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
what you think about bringing free back one more year?
You really have to :manny:

It's not like he's been ass. Everybody on the oline can't be all pro. At some point you'll have to replace him but he's been solid and you have Bernadeau behind him too.

I just dont think there's anyone you can get out there that'll be cheaper and that much better than Free. Also, the only way you're gonna get someone in the draft better is if you use a first round pick and I don't think I can take another year of Oline (although the board shows I was in favor of Martin :obama:)

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
And here's my take on Dez vs. Sherman.

At some point you go at him 1 on 1 but what would work to our advantage is: Sherman vs. Beasley. 1, Beas would give him that work but more importantly, You line Dez up away from Sherman and that's an instant double team. Taking away Thomas, Maxwell? and Sherman with two players then leave 8 other defenders. If those 8 aren't in the box, Murray will have a field day. If they are then you can exploit 1 on 1 with Williams and Witten all day.

I think Linehan is a mind that can get it done, but of course you gotta let Dez get that 1 on 1 fly route vs Sherman. First play of the game, playaction deep. :wow:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And here's my take on Dez vs. Sherman.

At some point you go at him 1 on 1 but what would work to our advantage is: Sherman vs. Beasley. 1, Beas would give him that work but more importantly, You line Dez up away from Sherman and that's an instant double team. Taking away Thomas, Maxwell? and Sherman with two players then leave 8 other defenders. If those 8 aren't in the box, Murray will have a field day. If they are then you can exploit 1 on 1 with Williams and Witten all day.

I think Linehan is a mind that can get it done, but of course you gotta let Dez get that 1 on 1 fly route vs Sherman. First play of the game, playaction deep. :wow:
they can find a RT in the 2nd round. it's not like LT where the good ones are all gone in the 1st round.

another option would be to move Martin to RT and start Bernie at RG. Martin is playing pro bowl level at guard already so maybe we don't mess with him.

I agree we have to stretch their defense early. i can see t-will being ate up in this game since he's a finesse guy.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
they can find a RT in the 2nd round. it's not like LT where the good ones are all gone in the 1st round.

another option would be to move Martin to RT and start Bernie at RG. Martin is playing pro bowl level at guard already so maybe we don't mess with him.

I agree we have to stretch their defense early. i can see t-will being ate up in this game since he's a finesse guy.
:whoa:

I don't wanna do any shuffling on the line. Smith-Leary-Fredricks-Martin-Bernadeau if push came to shove. I don't want to worry about the online at all in the upcoming draft, that's why I would resign Free. Again, he hasn't been playing bad.

With that being said, I liked the way the boy Bernadeau played once he was benched and reinserted in lineup last year (was he playing for Free or Waters?)

We need CB and DL and I hope they go that way with 1 & 2 next year.

T-Will gonna be running free all day, it's gonna be on the oline to give Romo the time to step into his throws

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:whoa:

I don't wanna do any shuffling on the line. Smith-Leary-Fredricks-Martin-Bernadeau if push came to shove. I don't want to worry about the online at all in the upcoming draft, that's why I would resign Free. Again, he hasn't been playing bad.

With that being said, I liked the way the boy Bernadeau played once he was benched and reinserted in lineup last year (was he playing for Free or Waters?)

We need CB and DL and I hope they go that way with 1 & 2 next year.

T-Will gonna be running free all day, it's gonna be on the oline to give Romo the time to step into his throws
bernie came in for waters. he only plays guard and center.

lets get 5-6 yds on 1st and 2nd down. the way to do that is to dink and dunk with the running back and witten. i think both will have big games. we can't be in 3rd and long all day with that crowd.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima be heated if Dez doesn't get at least 3 catchable passes longer than 20 yards this game because I don't think he'll get special attention.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Sherman, who is known for his public trash-talking of opposing receivers, said Tuesday that Washington’s Pierre Garcon “doesn’t matter in this league.” Asked Wednesday if Bryant matters, Sherman responded, “He does. He matters a great deal.”

“Dez is an incredible talent,” Sherman said, according to The News Tribune. “Obviously his resume speaks for itself, but he does a great job getting open, playing the ball in the air. He made a fantastic play for them last week which is indicative of what he can do when the ball is in the air.”

Sherman works on the left side of the field. Some teams avoid putting their top receiver on that side when facing Seattle. But that won’t be the case with Bryant.

“They’re going to go against each other a lot,” Garrett said Thursday. :leon:

So how will Sherman counter Bryant’s strengths?

“There’s numerous ways,” Sherman said. “I’ll show you better than I can tell you.”

PUT ME IN THE GAME COACH :sadcam: