Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:lupe: let me think about....For real
I've never got into shyt like this on here. I usually just make my lil short posts when I have spare time, and keep it moving. I'll probably do it if McClain can go Sunday
Its open to all you cowgirl fans

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I love our team so much right now :to:
Gay as it sounds my heart is happy as fukk. I'm happy as fukk. Obviously there's still areas we been plagued by that reared they ugly head today but we won a game that we usually lose. We've done that multiple times this year. That's why I'm happy. Because this is a different team. They got a fire in their eyes and I got it as a fan. I'm watching every game letting my nuts hang like I know my Boys winning whoever they up against or about to give a great fight.
The Dallas fukking Cowboys are here

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This quote from from broaddus is glaringly obvious.
  • As much as I want to tell you that Terrance Williams will one day snatch the ball out of the air like Dez Bryant, it's not going to happen folks. Williams made a heck of a catch on the 43-yard touchdown, but his drop on third down right before the half was dreadful. Williams will always revert back to trapping the ball against his body because that’s the most comfortable way for him to do it, no matter how hard he works at it.

I like Williams cuz he's young and has some great qualities for a ideal number 2 receiver. But plays like the drop td will plague his career quite often until he learns to catch the ball out the air. Nigguh think I'm nagging and like to hate in ole big but in reality I pay attention to the small detail now more than ever cuz it's the small shyt( Williams overmanaging the Nats, not knowing a defensive assignment after timeout with the rockets, or clock management with the boys) that always come back to haunt us. And I know that this issue with twill will come back to haunt/punish us in a bad way if we don't stop taking the situations for granted and get this corrected. Miles was number 2 a tube could step in and sufficiently fill I as a number one wr if Dez went down. I don't feel that way with twill cuz his hands limit his max ability as a wr.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I like Williams cuz he's young and has some great qualities for a ideal number 2 receiver. But plays like the drop td will plague his career quite often until he learns to catch the ball out the air. Nigguh think I'm nagging and like to hate in ole big but in reality I pay attention to the small detail now more than ever cuz it's the small shyt( Williams overmanaging the Nats, not knowing a defensive assignment after timeout with the rockets, or clock management with the boys) that always come back to haunt us. And I know that this issue with twill will come back to haunt/punish us in a bad way if we don't stop taking the situations for granted and get this corrected. Miles was number 2 a tube could step in and sufficiently fill I as a number one wr if Dez went down. I don't feel that way with twill cuz his hands limit his max ability as a wr.

Yea ive come to the realization that T-will will never catch the ball with his hands but that dont mean he cant be good for us, altho your right if dez goes down were screwed.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea ive come to the realization that T-will will never catch the ball with his hands but that dont mean he cant be good for us, altho your right if dez goes down were screwed.
He's done it though. He done it more this season than last but he just didn't do it consistently. It's like when he knows the game is on the line and it's a crucial catch coming at thin he'll revert back to what he comfortable with. Catching the ball trapped in his body I second nature to him. When he catches with his hand he's thinking and concentrating on that catch....

Daps
Are the rumors true on jason garrett extension:mad: fukk him I still remember the arizona game from few years ago:camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Yeah I think you nagging to if you talking about that catch in the endzone that would have been a tough catch regardless plus getting his feet in. I can't front like I wouldn't have wanted Beckham or somebody like that either but Williams isn't really bad to me at all. Maybe if Dez goes down we will see but for what he is he does it good enough for it not to be a real problem for me to speak on it. Now Carr taking the reigns of the Mo pick on plan is cause for concern though.