Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
There were too many times in the run game where Hitchens engaged in blocks with o-linemen or shot the wrong gap, leaving big holes for Foster to run thru.

Wilcox is decent when the ball is in front of him. Moore gets caught on a lot too but I can live with it being on him. I don't know what the hell he was doing on the last drive when A. Johnson caught that lil bubble and turned it up for 25, he might as well ran down the field with him as a blocker.

Murray really has to stop coughing that ho up. And if we're gonna keep using him like we are we might need to give him Wednesdays off too :unsure:

Mincey is ALWAYS two steps late from recording a sack.

That bomb to T-Will traveled 56 yards in the air and is easily Romo's best pass of this early season.

The playcalling this week was ass. One play in particular, the INT, 5 wide with Murray and Dunbar split out. The redzone isn't the place to get fancy.

We got one of the best offensive weapons and we don't know how to get him the ball :smh:

I'll never be happy with the corners playing beyond the first down marker on 3rd and shorts.

Never thought I say we need a corner to pair with Scandrick.

Demarcus Lawerence ain't coming back til week 9, at the earliest. :sad:

Ugly ass win but I'll take it. 4-1. Play calling and clock management in the 4th almost cost us this one. How the hell do you get a delay of game after a timeout? You get the ball back with 2:37 to run the clock out and you're punting with 2:11 left on the clock and STILL manage to give up a TD. Late game defense needs a lot of work. Dropping 9 in coverage ain't the answer either.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Say brehs maybe Jerry could get what he want and entice Cleveland to trade manziel to dallas if hoyer keeps playing well and forces Cleveland to and hi the franchise qb.

I'd rather have hoyer though. Watching him give me the same goosebumps I used to get when we first trotted romo out there.

Romo was the the first real hope I had for this team at the qb position since ever. Prolly while I'm so loyal to him and want to see him win so bad.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cruz better not win the World Series with the O's:pacspit:

O's winning would be the worst thing to happen to me as a Nats fan. But then again it would be the second championship this city has won since I been here. The packers won two Super Bowl when I lived in Milwaukee and the phillies won my one semester I lived in Philly.

:yeshrug:Maybe I need to move to Texas for my teams to win.....

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
undertaker-cut-throat-o.gif
:pacspit:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm worried about Demarco....He was getting up slower and slower after each carry
They didn't spell him but two times today with Randle. They obviously don't trust Dunbar with pass protection so release in and bring in Williams. Murray should get 75% percent of the carries not 96%.