Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fa...rry-jones-joseph-randle-deserves-more-carries

"The biggest threat probably to DeMarco's stats is Joseph Randle," Jones said. "Frankly, I don't want to leave [Lance] Dunbar out of this equation, either. If we can, it would be good to have Dunbar with a few more touches. But make no mistake about it, (Randle) can be effective out there, too. Should we? We probably should have at least Randle get a few more snaps."

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, I working with this group called "Traveling Texans" and it's a ton of these nigggas. Im running out of :troll: shyt to say :sadcam:

I got a lot of these nigggas heated tho and I'm getting paid :krs:

Breh these H-town nikkas delusional, if we lose to Ryan Fitzpatrick im might commit dat :mjlol:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I'm startng to get annoys with the Murray contract situation cuz ppl keep saying remember the MBIII contract. MBIII and Murray are not the same running back and are not on the same level. MBIII has never ran as successful as Murray. We didn't use MBIII like we used Murray. MBIII averaged under 200 carries a season for his career. He isn't as fast, or explosive Murray and I I don't even believe he runs as hard as Murray....