Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Witten made Kenny Vaccaro his bytch all night, and Vaccaro is supposed to be nice. Escobar can wait as long as Witten continues to play at this level.

Plus Wit's run blocking :ohlawd:

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Wit's been playin with some attitude these last two weeks. Dude's been puffin out his chest and talkin shyt after catches.

That's my HOF TE
:myman:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Witten made Kenny Vaccaro his bytch all night, and Vaccaro is supposed to be nice. Escobar can wait as long as Witten continues to play at this level.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Wit's been playin with some attitude these last two weeks. Dude's been puffin out his chest and talkin shyt after catches.

That's my HOF TE
Yeah I noticed that too. I think he's sick and tired of losing and feels like he's got a nice squad around him this year.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

That's my HOF TE
Yea Witten been one of my fav players. I never put the loser/soft tag on him like with Romo or Ware. Witten has always done everything right and doesn't seem scared of the big games. He's the type if one of his boys is about to fight in a bar Witten will bust the other dude in the head with a bottle, while Romo and Ware will try and break it up on some we don't want any problems.

And the fact Witten has only missed 1 game in his career dude to a broken jaw. And played with it after missing that game:what::wow::lawd:

I don't care that he has yet to win the Super Bowl #82 better be reserved for Cowboy royalty like 88.

I wonder who's gonna be the next person to wear 22 :lupe:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how Tyron is gonna do against Watt:patrice:
Then when Watt moves over to play against Free:huhldup: