Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just run away from Watts side of the field, the Giants did okay and their line is trash

Nah we at least need to test him a little bit...can't just be attacking one side of the field...

Plus I want at least 1 :mjlol: play where Watt just completely blows up Doug Free and Romo is like :damn: trying to hand the ball of to Murray

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Nah we at least need to test him a little bit...can't just be attacking one side of the field...

Plus I want at least 1 :mjlol: play where Watt just completely blows up Doug Free and Romo is like :damn: trying to hand the ball of to Murray
That would be funny. Then Watt comes in and blows Romo up. Romo is hurt for the year and we end up being 4-12

:rudy::camby:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
What is the cap space for the team can we sign both Murray and dez:patrice: If not they should sign dez and draft new rb:manny:
Murray from Vegas and he's gonna give us the hometown discount. :gladbron:

I truly believe Dez doesn't care. He just wants to be in the city and do things that regular nigggas do. (but better cause he got a lot of money)(it make sense)

Dez anthem

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dez cares about that money. He doesn't want anything significantly less than DT, Julio or AJ you can believe that. I don't think he's expecting Calvin numbers.