Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
lol line scandrick up against the number 1s and he's going to get spanked just like Carr. This Scandrick praise in Dallas circles is a recent phenomenon because he was getting tore up his first 3+ years as well. A lot of people were questioning Jerry for giving him that contract. I will say that he did step his game up AFTER the contract and is looking solid out there, but there were plenty of Scandrick sucks chants before he got that contract.
Verbatim. (I really don't think Carr gets roasted a lot tho---it just when he does, it's the whole game. He'll have 1 great game 2 good games, an okay game, torched. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.)

That gives me hope for Mo, I pretty sure he'll turn it around. Right? He'll turn it around wont he? Somebody connect that niggga to Patrick Peterson on facetime or something :sadbron:

Newman was that nikka until Brandon Marshall saw him. After that he was just good. Then in 2011 I was completely done after the week 17 beat down. That victor Cruz td was disgusting. 03-07 he was elite.
My niggga put that choke hold on him and still got caught on. I never been so disappointed in my life. I use to rock hard for Newman. After that play, I got like 15 text. Cowboys fans and haters. I couldn't say shyt :sadbron:
As long as I don't have to watch Mo bytch ass argue with Church every fukking time he get's burnt I'm good...

My wife started a drinking game where every time Mo gets burnt and argues with Church we have to do a shot...

I had to hold on for dear life to finish watching this game because I was drunk out of my mind...

fukking Mo argues with Church every fukking time...dude was arguing with church when he got burnt on a slant and I'm just like "how the fukk you expect the safety to get there before you do and you playing press man"

bytch ass nikka might have ruined my kidneys so yeah get him all the way the fukk out of here...
:camby:

I was tryna bold the part that had me laughing but this whole post got me dying :laff::laff:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lol my broad call that nigguh Superbad in the 49ers game cuz she said that nigguh always divng at air trying to get to to the ball like that nigguh who dove for the liquor in the Superbad. She stay clowning that nigguh for his matrix like dives that always miss everything but air.

But yeah I always hated how Claiburned never had any accoutnabitynfor his blown coverage and was always trying to blame whatever closest defender was in his zone.

Breh the context in which the game came up was just so :mjlol:...my wife wasn't into sports at all until we got together...so I got her into the NBA she follows it quite a bit...couldn't get her into baseball because the rangers just sucked this year...getting her into football has been :mjcry:...we spend the entire game arguing...

Me: Come on Free you getting blown up on this draw play you got to hold your fukking block breh :beli:

Wife: Who is Doug Free? :dwillhuh:

Me: One of our tackle's. Our worst one :beli:

Wife: What's a tackle?:dwillhuh: I thought that is what the players do tackle each other?:dwillhuh: And why are you watching him and not watching Murray he was the one with the ball :dahellwhat:

Me: I hardly ever watch the ball that is not what is important the blocking is important watch the blocking :beli:

Wife: How am I supposed to watch the blocking and the ball this is just stupid how can anyone follow this I'm going in the other room to finish watching Season 2 of True Blood:scust:

So last week we were eating lunch with some friends and we start talking about the cowboys and she says she knows about the cowboys and I'm like "You don't know shyt about football let alone this team":beli:

And she says...

"I know that every time somebody catches a pass on claiborne he goes up to number 42 and starts complaining":gladbron:

Breh I fukking died...literally started choking on my food and stumbled out of my seat...random waitress coming over asking me if I am okay...It's no secret that Claiborne always has an excuse for getting burnt but the fact that my wife was so adamant about "number 42" had me like :mjlol:

So this Sunday she was like "every time he complains to number 42 we are going to take a shot" still :mjlol: that she just won't call him Church and continues to refer to him as "number 42"

Breh...dude complained damn near every defensive play...even plays that didn't go to his side...even on running plays...he would just go up to church and start talking or waving his hands or some shyt...and any time they caught a pass on him he would just instantly hawk down church and start complaining and church is just looking at him like "But it's man coverage though I got the running back out the flats":dwillhuh:

Just gawd awful...he needs to just be gone asap...he somehow is a guy who wants to play press corner...but isn't very good at it...but wants safety help over the top every play...just get him out of here.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh the context in which the game came up was just so :mjlol:...my wife wasn't into sports at all until we got together...so I got her into the NBA she follows it quite a bit...couldn't get her into baseball because the rangers just sucked this year...getting her into football has been :mjcry:...we spend the entire game arguing...

Me: Come on Free you getting blown up on this draw play you got to hold your fukking block breh :beli:

Wife: What's a tackle?:dwillhuh: I thought that is what the players do tackle each other?:dwillhuh: And why are you watching him and not watching Murray he was the one with the ball :dahellwhat:

Me: I hardly ever watch the ball that is not what is important the blocking is important watch the blocking :beli:

Wife: How am I supposed to watch the blocking and the ball this is just stupid how can anyone follow this I'm going in the other room to finish watching Season 2 of True Blood:scust:

So last week we were eating lunch with some friends and we start talking about the cowboys and she says she knows about the cowboys and I'm like "You don't know shyt about football let alone this team":beli:

And she says...

"I know that every time somebody catches a pass on claiborne he goes up to number 42 and starts complaining":gladbron:

Breh I fukking died...literally started choking on my food and stumbled out of my seat...random waitress coming over asking me if I am okay...It's no secret that Claiborne always has an excuse for getting burnt but the fact that my wife was so adamant about "number 42" had me like :mjlol:

So this Sunday she was like "every time he complains to number 42 we are going to take a shot" still :mjlol: that she just won't call him Church and continues to refer to him as "number 42"

Breh...dude complained damn near every defensive play...even plays that didn't go to his side...even on running plays...he would just go up to church and start talking or waving his hands or some shyt...and any time they caught a pass on him he would just instantly hawk down church and start complaining and church is just looking at him like "But it's man coverage though I got the running back out the flats":dwillhuh:

Just gawd awful...he needs to just be gone asap...he somehow is a guy who wants to play press corner...but isn't very good at it...but wants safety help over the top every play...just get him out of here.
You watch the blockin all the time? I follow the ball for the most part. I only watch the blocking when it looks like blitz pre-snap and even then most the time i focus strictly on free, or Leary if he's in the game.

I get so frustrated with our lack of pass rushes I follow the ball when we on defense too

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
As long as I don't have to watch Mo bytch ass argue with Church every fukking time he get's burnt I'm good...

My wife started a drinking game where every time Mo gets burnt and argues with Church we have to do a shot...

I had to hold on for dear life to finish watching this game because I was drunk out of my mind...

fukking Mo argues with Church every fukking time...dude was arguing with church when he got burnt on a slant and I'm just like "how the fukk you expect the safety to get there before you do and you playing press man"

bytch ass nikka might have ruined my kidneys so yeah get him all the way the fukk out of here...:camby:

:dead:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You watch the blockin all the time? I follow the ball for the most part. I only watch the blocking when it looks like blitz pre-snap and even then most the time i focus strictly on free, or Leary if he's in the game.

I get so frustrated with our lack of pass rushes I follow the ball when we on defense too

Yeah I watch the O-line almost exclusively...not sure if anyone remembers the play but Tyron Smith almost decapitated some dude on the Rams last week on that final drive we had...just grabbed dude by the neck and tossed him on the turf so hard he fukking bounced...shyt was so barbaric looking...it was one of those situations where you say to yourself "if i had been a little bigger...little more serious...i could have made it to the league"...then you see a 300 pound man slam a 280 pound man into the ground so hard he slides on the ground and you like "nah I'm good I'm going to keep getting this IT management money I would have probably just died if that happened to me"

On defense I watch the dline almost exclusively but since Mcclain has played so well I've started watching him alot to...

And on offense if the blocking is good the ball catches up to it really quick...i talk a lot of shyt about murray fumbling and not being healthy...but dude is a legit top 5 back and he for the most part hits the hole fast and with authority (he had a few runs last week that he tried to string to the outside though) :beli:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murray had like 6 negative running plays that could've been short gains on most of them against the rams. Sometimes he just has to take what's there instead of trying to make a play on every run

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:deadmanny:
ZzDAEGv.jpg

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...e3f8796f3c7?campaign=social_20140923_32182936

:mjcry: I was impressed too. He actually did something.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

And she says...

I LOVE YOUR WIFE AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HER! :blessed:

NUMBER 42 :russ:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Yeah I watch the O-line almost exclusively...not sure if anyone remembers the play but Tyron Smith almost decapitated some dude on the Rams last week on that final drive we had...just grabbed dude by the neck and tossed him on the turf so hard he fukking bounced...shyt was so barbaric looking...it was one of those situations where you say to yourself "if i had been a little bigger...little more serious...i could have made it to the league"...then you see a 300 pound man slam a 280 pound man into the ground so hard he slides on the ground and you like "nah I'm good I'm going to keep getting this IT management money I would have probably just died if that happened to me"

On defense I watch the dline almost exclusively but since Mcclain has played so well I've started watching him alot to...

And on offense if the blocking is good the ball catches up to it really quick...i talk a lot of shyt about murray fumbling and not being healthy...but dude is a legit top 5 back and he for the most part hits the hole fast and with authority (he had a few runs last week that he tried to string to the outside though) :beli:
Im with you on the oline. Ball's snapped, flag hit the ground, Im like, false stat 68...when they announce it, I get looks like :wtf:

I don't even bother watching the Dline, until they break through. Them nigggas get no pressure. I'll see who's gettin pushed out the gaps when RBs are walking threw them. I quickly observe the LBs tho...who's running with TEs, following the RBs into the flats. Then when it gets to the secondary :snoop: I'm always looking to see who looses position on the slant/post/drag/out first :smh:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
My niggga put that choke hold on him and still got caught on. I never been so disappointed in my life. I use to rock hard for Newman. After that play, I got like 15 text. Cowboys fans and haters. I couldn't say shyt :sadbron:

Man, that nikka Newman was lookin' like a lil kid tryna tackle his son, I felt bad for him, nikka got his soul took on a National Holiday

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...--2-1-start--don-t-discount-us-200525418.html

“I think we’ve shown some things that would cause you to hold in discounting us,” Jones said on his weekly radio show on KRLD-FM (via the Dallas Morning News). “That’s an awkward way of saying that we should be looked at out of the corner of peoples’ eye. We’ve got to do it, though. We’ve got to put it together, with putting the right people on the field as it relates to injury, and that’s happening for us.

"We could have [Henry] Melton out there this weekend. We could have [Rolando] McClain out there this weekend. We could have [Tyrone] Crawford moving over as the No. 3 tackle, and then moving out to end, why? Because Anthony Spencer is going to be out there taking some snaps. Now that’s serious stuff.

"Get [Justin] Durant back in there, get [Rolando] McClain back at linebacker. Now, all of a sudden we’ve got about three or four players out there that arguably are the best defensive players that we hadn’t had the last two or three games. That’s a big deal. And if we’re that, then I think [Tony] Romo’s certainly getting his timing down. I like the experience our offensive line is getting and has gotten in these three games. Yes. Yeah. We need to be glanced at over here.”