Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's starting to talk too much.

Starting..... JJ just being JJ. I'm still upset attune whole mo thing. We all knew it but why do it like that. We finally building some momentum and Jerry want to fukk things up. Jerry just hates whenever this team gets any prosperity. He just has to keep us in a negative light

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
he's starting to talk too much.
You really think these players(outside of Mo) are listening to him? They're letting him do his old man rambling while they focus on winning. For the 1st time in a long time this team looks focused, and they're not going to let him distract them.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think these players(outside of Mo) are listening to him? They're letting him do his old man rambling while they focus on winning. For the 1st time in a long time this team looks focused, and they're not going to let him distract them.
I wonder do the vets or JG put out a disclaimer on Jerry in the first day of training camp about Jerry talking sidewayz.....

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

you say that until Sunday and we catch that L, being right on pace for 8-8.

leaving tomm morning for dallas brehs :takedat:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
you say that until Sunday and we catch that L, being right on pace for 8-8.

leaving tomm morning for dallas brehs :takedat:

how far away are you :lupe:

oh and dont worry yall def gonna catch that L...drew brees loves domes :whew: finna tear mo claiborne a new one