Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Scandrick was benched before and he worked to become a better player, this bytch acts like this came as a shock even though he only got the start because of Scandrick's suspension.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
This weak ass nikka Mo
4349010_o.gif

fukk outta here, kick rocks

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
bigE u back on those night shifts bro?
Today and tomorrow. My shyt all over the place right now. I don't ever remember being on night shifts tho :laugh:

I took a promotion and I had a 6 month trial period (overnight), which got cut down to like 4 cause somebody quit. I'm in the door now. Tryna rebuild what I fukkd up.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
for some reason, I think Claiborne could go somewhere else and turn into a good player
You're not the only one.

For one, leaving would be a chip on his shoulder to prove himself. In addition, he cant get any worse. Truth be told, he's not any worse than what Scandrick was his first 3 years in the L.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not the only one.

For one, leaving would be a chip on his shoulder to prove himself. In addition, he cant get any worse. Truth be told, he's not any worse than what Scandrick was his first 3 years in the L.
Scandrick was pretty good his rookie year. I remember him being more productive than our other rookie cornerback mike Jenkins. Scandrick has been solid his whole career to me. I'm glad he's finally getting a chance to start nd not because of injury.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerry can only blame himself for this fukk up.

I was one of the very few Cowboys fans that felt it was stupid to go up and draft a cornerback. When there was major holes in the D-Line. It doesn't matter how good your DB's, if you have a shytty pass rush.

I felt Claiborne was hella overrated at LSU.

Highest graded DB since Deion. :what::deadrose:

T-New is balling for the Bengals. :why: One bad season because he was playing injured and we throw him the bushes. :snoop:

Overpaid Carr and gave a 3rd string DB Pro Bowl money. :mindblown:

It's time to off Jerruh.

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Scandrick was pretty good his rookie year. I remember him being more productive than our other rookie cornerback mike Jenkins. Scandrick has been solid his whole career to me. I'm glad he's finally getting a chance to start nd not because of injury.
Naw man. Scandrick use to always get caught on. For what it's worth he make the tackle immediately and never gave up YAC but he stayed getting caught on. Even when you thought he was about to catch a pick, you'd be like :gladbron: then the WR would catch the ball and you'd be like :comeon:. (Newman use to have to cover the slot too) I remember being like :snoop: when we resigned him and all my homies was passing him off like, "Jerry gave YO BOY Scandrick an extension." Doesn't look bad now because he's gotten better over the years but man.