Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Daps
Yeah it's obvious something wrong there. I just wonder if it's physical or mental with romo or how much of both is it with him. He's been around the organization for a while and maybe he has issue trusting the medical staff especially when he seen how certain injuries seems to nag players here. There have been a lot off nagging and reoccurring injuries over the years with this organization. Think about Miles, Claiborne, Ware, Matt Johnson, Newman. All these player and others have had nagging a injuries that bothered the for prolonged time periods.
is not issue of trusting he just knows the medical staff sucks

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After this year Carr can either restructure or we can cut dude with a cap hit next year.... Romo's Contract is a botch the first 3 years :patrice:

Dallas should use next years draft on all defensive players. They can go the ball control play good defense route. The with that... they need pass rushers, safeties and corners.

With that being said.. they still need to use a high pick on a quarterback :to:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Dallas should use next years draft on all defensive players. They can go the ball control play good defense route. The with that... they need pass rushers, safeties and corners.

With that being said.. they still need to use a high pick on a quarterback :to:
I would look for play makers on D no matter the position... We need a QB with our 1st or 2nd pick period. I dont think we need to go crazy on D like that in the draft....Just play makers

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This might sound wild brehs and feel free to neg me...But if the skins give up on Bob Griffin do we take a good look? :leostare:
I won't neg my fellow Boys fans even if I could but dude might be damaged goods. You don't like Vaughan sitting for a few years then potentially being that dude?