Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
nikkas need to chill saying Mcclain better than Lee :whoa: Lee is the best coverage LB in football

At their best McClain > Lee. McClain can be a monster all over the field while Lee is good in coverage. I like that Murray runs like a beast after his fumbles, but i'm getting sick of seeing him put the ball on the ground. This dude just called in and said we should've drafted Manziel, i guess he didn't see the 200+ yd game they just had :pachaha:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:lupe:

defense played well 2 games in a row. 1st game didn't look like a fluke
holmesspeech.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully McClain continues to have fun because once he stops he'll quit playing as hard

But right now dude is comeback player of the yr
This is why I'm not hoping on the train yet. We need to see how he playing come week 10. There's a reason he was outta the league. I'm happy with his play but sustainability is the key.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At their best McClain > Lee. McClain can be a monster all over the field while Lee is good in coverage. I like that Murray runs like a beast after his fumbles, but i'm getting sick of seeing him put the ball on the ground. This dude just called in and said we should've drafted Manziel, i guess he didn't see the 200+ yd game they just had :pachaha:

What? Lee is th bat mlb I ever seen against the sweep play or plays period to the outside. He's like a missile targeting the running a on those outside sweeps though.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
@dtownreppin214 @E-Nice what yall think about our team this yr after these first two games :ld:
I still feel like we don't have an identity on offense. It's good to see the playcalling get better from week 1 to week 2. Knowing when to run the ball and take it out of Romo's hand.

I hoping that the problem with Romo is rust. He looks better than he did last week with some passes but he still isn't all the way there. Again, I'm just looking for improvement week to week from him.

You can't say enough about the defense. They are showing HEART. As a unit too. And to think they'll just get better as they get players back through the season.

I would still would like to see this team go out there and impose their will on an opponent. That's all coaching tho. They coached like they were expecting to lose against San Fran and like they knew we'd win today. Free gotta get better or we'll fukk around and spend a 1st on oline again next year :snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214 @E-Nice what yall think about our team this yr after these first two games :ld:
-i think rich bisaccia is one of the best special teams coaches in the league. i think our unit can be one of the best in the league. tipped one punt and came close to blocking a couple others. bailey and harris are both pro bowlers.

-defense is a healthy spencer, d-law, scandrick and motivated brent from being a top 10 unit. i really believe that by the end of the year they're going to be a strength for us. people got to be patient with wilcox, hitchens, and crawford. crawford played a lot better today. the weakness is in the middle. hayden needs to be upgraded. he wears down too easily.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
as for the offense, i want to know what's the real story behind tony's injury. i also want to know why they were so nonchalant about his recovery and preseason work. i feel like he's the weak link. this oline can run block versus anybody.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
its always a good day when the Cowboyz win:blessed:

also, Phil Simms is the worst announcer ever, get that dumb ass cac away from the mic:scust: