History Channel Portrays Hannibal as Black, White People Cry Foul Over ‘Historical Revisionism’

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I know. But I'm saying that first pic is closer to what he would look like... only darker cause there would be virtually no Roman/Italian influence on his bloodline.

When Carth fell it was decemated.
In fact, one of the peace terms was that the Carthegenians hand over their weapons and 1rstborn sons to Rome.
They were of course killed, before Rome violated the peace agreement and razed the city.

In 149 BC, in an attempt to draw Carthage into open conflict, Rome made a series of escalating demands, one being the surrender of three hundred children of the nobility as hostages, and finally ending with the near-impossible demand that the city be demolished and rebuilt away from the coast, deeper into Africa.

Punic Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had listened to a podcast awhile back on the Fall of Carth.
The Romans decimated the african city of Carth because Carth tried to have peace.

NEVER settle with cacs. You must kill them all. They will betray you. Always.
Eh... Hannibal supposedly felt disrespected after the first Punic war when Rome claimed and/or made the following territories pay high tributes: Sicily, Sardinia, and Corsica.

Then Carthiginians took over Hispania (Spain) from the Romans which set off the Second Punic War. Wasn't exactly a case of peace loving individuals (Carthaginians) being victimized by the absolutely brutal side (Romans). Though, without a doubt after the end of the Second Punic War, Rome was incredibly brutal and made sure that Carthage never existed again.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
It's no secret that hannibal was black.
crackas aint shyt.
:what:

wat6rr.jpg

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Eh... Hannibal supposedly felt disrespected after the first Punic war when Rome claimed and/or made the following territories pay high tributes: Sicily, Sardinia, and Corsica.

Then Carthiginians took over Hispania (Spain) from the Romans which set off the Second Punic War. Wasn't exactly a case of peace loving individuals (Carthaginians) being victimized by the absolutely brutal side (Romans). Though, without a doubt after the end of the Second Punic War, Rome was incredibly brutal and made sure that Carthage never existed again.

They made a peace treaty without Rome ever truely planning on keeping it.

Like I said. Never trust cacs.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Its not well known no one knows what color he was.

Its only uknown to the ignorant. He wasnt a ghost. He was a living breathing human being that has records of his existence. Not going to try and convince you of the facts however, so please feel free to believe whatever you like:manny:.

You're probably one of those clowns that think aliens built the pyramids..:mjlol:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
They made a peace treaty without Rome ever truely planning on keeping it.

Like I said. Never trust cacs.
Don't disagree. In fact that was common of Rome. Rome never made peace for the sake of peace except later into the empire for administrative purposes. They made peace only to regain their strength and try again usually. They were also pretty vindictive.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
For the last time Arabs and others didn't come into Africa until AD. Hanibal was an African Black man. They raped so much women during their time of invasion that they turned the Italian ancestors from Blonde hair blue eyes to what they are now.

Also their was a creed by the Romans maybe later in which they created deities or changed deities from their original heritage to White. There are a lot of historical figures who were white washed especially Popes

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Its only uknown to the ignorant. He wasnt a ghost. He was a living breathing human being that has records of his existence. Not going to try and convince you of the facts however, so please feel free to believe whatever you like:manny:.

You're probably one of those clowns that think aliens built the pyramids..:mjlol:
Kemet built the pyramids. They were black. Probably light skin:yeshrug:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Facts

One of the reasons he was so effective early on is because many of the soldiers he encountered were not actual Roman military but farmers that took up arms against invaders.But because they were not from the larger cities these farmers had never seen a black person, ever. And because of where they lived they had likewise never even seen a picture elephant let alone the real thing (as the elephants were brought by Hannibal from Africa).

So, imagine you are a farmer with no training who now has to defend a patch of land... then an alien lifeform shows up on the horrizon speaking a language u don't understand ready for war... but not only that, the alien is riding another even more massive alien lifeform (the elephant) unlike anything you have ever seen in life.

Those cacs were shytting their pants. :dead:

Thet had to stop using spears cause they would get stuck in the elephants leg, break, and piss the elephants off.:mjlol:

I listened to like a 6 hour podcast on it one day.

Elephants aren't horses. When a person stabs them they understand exactly what happened and who did it.
And they rememeber from battle to battle what the dudes in those uniforms look like.:ufdup:

elephant-drawing-an-elephant.gif

Yup. Elephants are smart as hell. I actually witnessed one of those elephant shows in Thailand. Truly a memorable experience.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:ohhh:

Link me to that podcast please.

:wow:

Look at that Elephant....

Here is part 2 free.
show 22 - punic nightmares ii - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared - David Pickle

The whole thing is on itunes or his site... but only the current podcasts are free though. The one I'm talking about is episode 21 - 23 Nightmares of the Punic Wars.
Its in his archives by now, which cost like 5 bucks or something.

Hardcore History - Punic Nightmares Series - Dan Carlin

Dude isn't tryna be funny or whatever... Its straight informative/educational for the most part. Extremely well explained tho.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
For the last time Arabs and others didn't come into Africa until AD. Hanibal was an African Black man. They raped so much women during their time of invasion that they turned the Italian ancestors from Blonde hair blue eyes to what they are now.

Also their was a creed by the Romans maybe later in which they created deities or changed deities from their original heritage to White. There are a lot of historical figures who were white washed especially Popes
Oh okay. So they were originally black and Cacs created a false story of carthigans coming from pheonica

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Idk shyt about Carthage but wasn't it a colony of pheonica? That would make him a sandcac

And besides shaka and sunni be Ali >>>>>Hannibal
no one really knows
Wasn't he Punic? They trace their lineage to the north african berbers and the phonecians I think. Berbers who come in a variety of shades, not exclusively black or white.
no one really knows what race but I think the native Berbers where and still are black. Black people traverse that area first. I can't think of any reason why A light skin white person can beat native African people to that part of Africa. It doesn't make sense to me.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Because anyone or anything that pertains to blackness where black people have been intellectually superior then cacs, the race of the said person or people has to be disputed to disporve black people are intellectually superior then cacs.

See Ancient Egypt, the Moors, Hannabal, Septimius Severus, Attila, etc.

All are still disputed by cacs because they cannot fathom black men being intellectually superior then cacs

They can let A-rabs have Saladin, or any other ethnic non-black icon, but a black man who embarrassed cacs cannot be black.
This is true. Everything including anthropology has histotically been agenda driven and racially biased. There were Clearly Black civilizations being deemed "non-negroid", and other things like superficial facial features were being used to seperate Blacks from other blacks and to split up Africa into diffirent "non-negroid" races. Anthropologist would basically be on some "This great Sub-Saharan African civilization may not have been White, but they were definitely non-negroid, look at their noses"

:troll:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wouldnt say that he was a moor because I don't think he practiced Islam but he was definely North African.

The term Moor isn't exclusively linked to practitioners of Islam. "Moor" and "Black African person" were used interchangeably for thousands of years.

Again, go and read more.