Hisense - 100" Class U76 Series QLED 4K Google TV..$2000 with install from Best Buy

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The smoothness is great, especially if you using an antenna over the air...the signal comes in pure 1080p no compression with 1440hz refresh rate

everyone should invest in some rabbit ears cuz they literally cost like $15. they have come in clutch for me when my family is all using youtube tv, and we keep kicking each other out on sundays and I can still watch football by using the local fox or cbs feeds.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
everyone should invest in some rabbit ears cuz they literally cost like $15. they have come in clutch for me when my family is all using youtube tv, and we keep kicking each other out on sundays and I can still watch football by using the local fox or cbs feeds.
Yes sir, it's definitely a great investment for local sports especially

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
$3,800 for a 83" LG OLED :lupe:

$30,000 for a 97" LG OLED :lupe:

In a few years we might be able to get a 100" OLED for under $5,000 :wow:
My CX still performs like new, but if 100" hits 5K I'm flipping it. The glory:banderas:
75 inch Hisense A6K, paid 648$, has VRR, Dolby Atmos, HDR10, local dimming, ect.

Best TV I have had and by far the best entry level high quality TV says all the reviews. Best shyt you can get in this price range.
:scust:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got a Mini-LED TCL tv and it looks pretty damn good to me.

I can’t imagine someone going to your house and being like :wow: :blessed: because you got a 100” TV and then being like:scust::ufdup::gucci: because it’s a Hisense.

Nobody’s really gonna care besides you and I guess if your friends are hardcore AV nerds.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle

I can’t imagine someone going to your house and being like :wow: :blessed: because you got a 100” TV and then being like:scust::ufdup::gucci: because it’s a Hisense.

Nobody’s really gonna care besides you and I guess if your friends are hardcore AV nerds.
The thing is Hisense isn’t even a bottom of the barrel brand anymore. Their 110UX just took one of the best in show awards at CES this year. TCL and Hisense have been in the lab and are looking to challenge the top TV brands now.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

It's all good unless you've looked at the top quality stuff. That's why I told him off rip to avoid OLEDs. AVSForum is full of people who bought whatever, then went into a Magnolia or a real AV store, and went home mad because they thought they had some fire. Those Black Friday Walmart "flatscreens" kill nikkas every year.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It's all good unless you've looked at the top quality stuff. That's why I told him off rip to avoid OLEDs. AVSForum is full of people who bought whatever, then went into a Magnolia or a real AV store, and went home mad because they thought they had some fire. Those Black Friday Walmart "flatscreens" kill nikkas every year.
It's the Sony OLED's that's considered the best in the industry right? Samsung only has QLED right, or do they have both? I think I've seen some Samsung 8K OLED TV's but I might be wrong. Is QLED their specific technology?

As far as the topic though, this Hisense A6K 75 inch definitely shyts on the mid tier Samsung TV's some of my family members have. My cousin got a 75 inch Samsung that I assume is a Q or O LED that she paid like 6,000$ for a while back, maybe a year ago, and this Hisense seems like the better TV. She said it herself, but I doubt she messed with any settings and I'm gonna go to her crib and set her shyt up for max performance.

Samsung QLED's definitely ain't fukking with a Hisense mini LED, that's for sure.