Hisense - 100" Class U76 Series QLED 4K Google TV..$2000 with install from Best Buy

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
ZERO LCDs can fukk with an OLED. The best LCD looks like shyt to an OLED, let alone a Chinese budget brand.
Whatever you say breh. Use case matters when it comes to this stuff. In a bright room with open windows/natural light, most OLED TVs are worthless. If you want/need something in a large size (85+) because of your viewing distance then OLED isn’t an option, unless you plan to spend in excess of $20k. I have OLED TVs and I get the appeal but they aren’t the end all be all for all situations.

That best LCD TVs “looking like shyt” in comparison to an OLED is just sensationalism and zealotry so I’m not going to waste my time on that. Like what you like, but don’t try to act like you know everything, when you clearly don’t.

Digital Trends just put out a video about this type of stuff yesterday.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Picture quality isn't a replacement for image size. A 65" OLED isn't the same as a 100" LCD TV. If so, more people would notice just how crappy the image is when you pay $15 for a movie ticket.

Them movies do be looking trash when you come from OLED though. :hubie:

I'd rather take the $2k op is talking about and put it towards an 83in OLED.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Whatever you say breh. Use case matters when it comes to this stuff. In a bright room with open windows/natural light, most OLED TVs are worthless. If you want/need something in a large size (85+) because of your viewing distance then OLED isn’t an option, unless you plan to spend in excess of $20k. I have OLED TVs and I get the appeal but they aren’t the end all be all for all situations.

That best LCD TVs “looking like shyt” in comparison to an OLED is just sensationalism and zealotry so I’m not going to waste my time on that. Like what you like, but don’t try to act like you know everything, when you clearly don’t.

Digital Trends just put out a video about this type of stuff yesterday.

It's not "sensationalism and zealotry", it's an informed opinion backed by research and first hand experience. Before I bought my first OLED I did tons of research. I am an AVSForum nerd, and anytime I go somewhere they sell TVs, I go look and I'm not even looking to buy any. The GOOD brands of LCD don't hold a candle to OLEDs. Hisense, like the other Chinese budget brands, are mediocre at best, but mostly trash.

And they're generally ass for gaming as well.
But have you seen the TV before with your own eyes?
The 100"? No. Unless there is some new secret sauce in that model, I have an idea, and it doesn't compare to an OLED. It really isn't possible due to the technology.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hisense makes better lcd tvs than those brands

the non-oleds from lg, sony and samsung are garbage in the 2020s they don't even try anymore

if you don't care about oled hisense is the way to go
Not caring about OLED is the mistake. If you give a shyt about picture quality and aren't on a budget, there is no alternative. I can NEVER go back. I see LCDs and it feels like my vision is fukking up.