His First big booty ig chick…gets her pregnant .name this nba player .

R Dray

Pro
Daps

#NastyWork

How are people falling for this??? This ain't the same chick in the OP even before the surgery. Edit: Neither is it Moriah Mills pre surgery.
v8rIKUT3Iutwrx8eFk7_OsBdgEl-pbtAzbNk1fSCDJM.png

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It’s not psychotic, it’s actually logical. Yes it’s disgusting but if you take out morals and values it makes financial sense. When you consider that most women have that irresistible internal urge to be a mother and many of them fight like helll to get pregnant, this makes perfect sense. I know women with fertility issues spending $10,000+ just to get a baby that’s not coming with any money. So imagine a hoodrat who actually wants a baby stumbles upon a sucker who will have to pay her six figures a year for the next 18 years?

Trifilin? Yes. Immoral? Yes. Psychotic? Nah.

You missed the parts where
1)They don't have real jobs
2)Don't wait for marriage before kids
3)Only getting with wealthy men
4)Divorce wealthy men for other wealthy men.
5)Destroy their own family

This ain't about biology and wanting to be a mother, it's strictly about the money. You justifying this only leads to destruction between the sexes.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol that's not near raging

But that sounded like you thought u had a fresh new "prediction" that he's going to be taken advantage of even more by her.

The "I'm bookmarking this post" got me.

O well

Nah you, and only you, overthought it. There were exactly 232 posts before mine with similar "hot takes" and you scrolled passed them without any issues

The bookmarking line was a joke, hence the smiley next to it 🤦🏾‍♀️

Keeping that same energy would've been far less feminine on your part but I understand it on a hormonal level. Be blessed beloved ✌🏾

Daps
  • low budget reality TV show ho
Is this guy retarded? I'm serious. I mean it was funny joking about him but reading that list back is almost nauseating. Does he have mommy issues? Daddy issues? Some kind of trauma? There has got to be something mentally wrong with this dude. He's got no standards, self control, OR common sense

I mean, I understand being a young NBA player and all that, If I was in his shoes I would be thinking about Violet Myers (I would NOT act on those feelings though). But not only is she a full degenerate, but as far as instahoes go she isn't even that special. Every hour the list just keeps getting larger

vino

Superstar
Daps
He seeded her up, not proposed to her

Again you’re thinking from your own perspective on what signifies what you would do (not saying for her but i general). I’m just this may be how he likes his women and how he prefer his relationships. We don’t know him and he may very well prefer this. Dude cheesing hard in the photo and hasn’t tried to hide it.