His First big booty ig chick…gets her pregnant .name this nba player .

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
His wife was a Mcdonalds All American athlete and played college ball. She went undrafted in the WNBA and went to work in player development with the Warriors and then the Wizards.

She seems to be a good person.

He won

“After games, I definitely pick and choose what to say to him,” Recee said. “If he has a bad game, a lot of the times my thing is, ‘Did you stay healthy? Are you happy?’ That’s what I care about. Obviously, he’s not going to be happy that he lost, but De’Aaron as a human being first is what I care about. This basketball stuff will be good for 12 years, and then it’s going to be our relationship that we have to focus on after.”

Did wonders for his maturation which helped his bball play.

all this gmb stuff is nonsense at the end of the day and I hope brehs understand that.

A righteous woman is more valuable than all the pieces of gold in this world.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Some dudes gotta learn the hard way....he gonna be on IG in a 10 years talking about "WHAT MORE DOES SHE WANT FROM ME:damn:"

Alot of these NBA players gonna really feel the pain of their stupid decisions when that money runs out and they hit 30 struggling to get a new contract.

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
Hold on, how does a grown man get taken advantage? Explain it to me?
Easy. People of all ages get taken advantage of everyday.

Advantage simply means someone had the upper hand in knowledge, power, strength, security etc..
When someone uses that leverage to get what they want from a person is taking advantage.
Especially when the person with the upper hand might not have made the same decision with a sober or more experienced mind.

Happens everyday b

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
His wife was a Mcdonalds All American athlete and played college ball. She went undrafted in the WNBA and went to work in player development with the Warriors and then the Wizards.

She seems to be a good person.

Beautiful article even if you GMB to the core this story will touch you :to:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Advantage simply means someone had the upper hand in knowledge, power, strength, security etc..
When someone uses that leverage to get what they want from a person is taking advantage.
Especially when the person with the upper hand might not have made the same decision with a sober or more experienced mind.

Happens everyday b

Yep. Zion is green as fukk. Nicca has lived a sheltered life. Easy mark for this chick. He’s in way over his head.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Nah you, and only you, overthought it. There were exactly 232 posts before mine with similar "hot takes" and you scrolled passed them without any issues

The bookmarking line was a joke, hence the smiley next to it 🤦🏾‍♀️

Keeping that same energy would've been far less feminine on your part but I understand it on a hormonal level. Be blessed beloved ✌🏾
Nah you sounded giddy as hell. But do you tho

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps

Happens everyday b
:russ:Oh my god, this fukking website bro, y’all are just jokes

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You missed the parts where
1)They don't have real jobs
2)Don't wait for marriage before kids
3)Only getting with wealthy men
4)Divorce wealthy men for other wealthy men.
5)Destroy their own family

This ain't about biology and wanting to be a mother, it's strictly about the money. You justifying this only leads to destruction between the sexes.
WHOA. Where in the world did you see that I was “justifying” it??? Read it again. I said it’s disgusting, immoral, and trifling. How in the WORLD did you calculate that as justification??? My only point was it’s not “psychotic”. That implies it’s unexplainable behavior. So either your reading comprehension skills are trash or we have a very different definition of the word “justifying”.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Is this guy retarded? I'm serious. I mean it was funny joking about him but reading that list back is almost nauseating. Does he have mommy issues? Daddy issues? Some kind of trauma? There has got to be something mentally wrong with this dude. He's got no standards, self control, OR common sense

I mean, I understand being a young NBA player and all that, If I was in his shoes I would be thinking about Violet Myers (I would NOT act on those feelings though). But not only is she a full degenerate, but as far as instahoes go she isn't even that special. Every hour the list just keeps getting larger
Yea I think he slow, people just probably overlooked it because he had retard strength to jump high and dunk.. :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea I think he slow, people just probably overlooked it because he had retard strength to jump high and dunk.. :francis:
It ain't slow. You don't get into D1 schools that value education much less Duke being slow. He just devoid and nikkas with time on their hands and being devoid are the messiest nikkas.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It ain't slow. You don't get into D1 schools that value education much less Duke being slow. He just devoid and nikkas with time on their hands and being devoid are the messiest nikkas.
:lolbron:Breh when you the #1 player in the country playing basketball you can get into any school, they have disability exemptions for athletes. Not saying he got one but its not unprecedented

Also he can be book smart and socially inept.

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
Imagine being a grown adult, willingly having sex with another adult, then claim it being taken advantage of…….

Are we really gonna infantile a grown adult man who can make his own decisions.
:mjlol:
Eh...that's not what the term taken advantage of means. Most of the time the victim is willing. Consent doesn't mean you're not being taken advantage of.

A parallel would be a 22 year old rapper that willingly signs a bad contract. The studio has the leverage on knowledge, power, money, resources, etc... you think you're making a good decision until 3 years later and you're TLC status