His First big booty ig chick…gets her pregnant .name this nba player .

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Zion-Baby.jpg

#NastyWork

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
These new boys dumb asl. Tatum, Lonzo, Fox, Ja, Herro and now Zion all either had kids coming into the NBA or had one within a few years of being in the league and with thots :snoop:

Youd never see Luka or Jokic move like this :mjpls:
Fox is married to his girlfriend from high school and he’s been in the league 6 years already. You didn’t mention Markannen who had a kid his rookie season (he was also married as well).

Besides, having kids young ain’t nothing new. I remember Iverson having a kid already when he got drafted. Same with D-Wade. Wade got married while still in college.

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
No. And 100s of posters said he was stupid yet you didn't quote any of them raging on your period? Y'all dudes are hella weird

:russ:
Lol that's not near raging

But that sounded like you thought u had a fresh new "prediction" that he's going to be taken advantage of even more by her.

The "I'm bookmarking this post" got me.

O well

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hate to say it but this is one of them one's you don't acknowledge in public. Pay off for privacy and raise your child outside the public eye. James Harden has a baby with an IG thot but hardly no one knows, as well as countless other NBA players. No idea why Zion acting like he trying to wife this woman. BAD BAD look.
This whole time i thought harden had no kids

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps