His First big booty ig chick…gets her pregnant .name this nba player .

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
jesse-lee-peterson-amazin.gif

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This shows u when it comes to these nba and nfl players , they lived off their money and fame when it comes to getting women and never really had to work they mouth and been around chicks on a regular like street nikkas to know them well

These athletes hit DMs with no game and be like :noah:u are the one baby and the chicks already know these nikkas backgrounds and salaries and just planning their free ride on these fools

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Hate to say it but this is one of them one's you don't acknowledge in public. Pay off for privacy and raise your child outside the public eye. James Harden has a baby with an IG thot but hardly no one knows, as well as countless other NBA players. No idea why Zion acting like he trying to wife this woman. BAD BAD look.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If y'all think this is a one and done situation y'all are fools. She's gonna be on her Hazel with Cam Newton wave. I guarantee she'll give him at LEAST 2 kids

Rose found a gullible goldmine who doesn't care about her past. From what I know of her, I don't know her personally, she's not going anywhere anytime time soon. She might even get a ring from his green ass

I'm bookmarking this post :pachaha:

King Poetic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hate to say it but this is one of them one's you don't acknowledge in public. Pay off for privacy and raise your child outside the public eye. James Harden has a baby with an IG thot but hardly no one knows, as well as countless other NBA players. No idea why Zion acting like he trying to wife this woman. BAD BAD look.

Yeah

He need to be Paul George

Stay off social media and just play ball and be happy with that broad and tell her to eliminate her self from social media for awhile…

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
If y'all think this is a one and done situation y'all are fools. She's gonna be on her Hazel with Cam Newton wave. I guarantee she'll give him at LEAST 2 kids

Rose found a gullible goldmine who doesn't care about her past. From what I know of her, I don't know her personally, she's not going anywhere anytime time soon. She might even get a ring from his green ass

I'm bookmarking this post :pachaha:
:childplease: u think this is a hot take?
100s of posters have said this nikka stupid. Anything can happen with this sheltered ass bama. A hot take would be that she motivates his fat ass to lose weight and actually play basketball next season.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:childplease: u think this is a hot take?
100s of posters have said this nikka stupid. Anything can happen with this sheltered ass bama. A hot take would be that she motivates his fat ass to lose weight and actually play basketball next season.

No. And 100s of posters said he was stupid yet you didn't quote any of them raging on your period? Y'all dudes are hella weird

:russ:

Last edited:

King Poetic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look I know regular chicks had dudes before and not virgins

But I’m sorry In 2023 with so much social media out here compared to the 90s and early 2000s, u got so much information on these chicks before u decide to give her a kid and set her up for life

Look at Keapernick… he knew Brittany Renner and had her book her own flight and shyt and he got his shyt off and kicked her to the curb and wife up Nessa , a woman with something going on even though she kinda run her mouth a little