His First big booty ig chick…gets her pregnant .name this nba player .

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
But their white colleagues don't do this to themselves as much. Some eastern euro bench warmer got Adrianna Lima in her prime. Meanwhile Michael Jordan, one of the greatest players of all time married a C List Latina model who apparently had already been passed around the NBA/NFL. I know it's dikk watching, but I'm just saying. I would have been married to Salma Hayek if I was him :hubie:
The euro guys have a culture of going after either high class model Chics and white guys have one of getting married to a college sweethearts when they make or are going to make that kind of money and becoming a pro. For our people, we tend to have a propensity to prop up thick, outwardly egotistical and narcissistic women in the sports and entertainment circles because we’re more into exaggeration of the body, well at least I assume so.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I think it's because they never know that they have shyt to lose

Go from high school > college > the league

Even if they grew up impoverished, they never had to function as an adult and bust their ass, not knowing if they'd ever get to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Plus, as an athlete you are most likely always going to be that dude

So it's easy to think these women like you for you
You make a great point about that. These guys are quite often driven into a psychosis of ball is life and really don’t understand the real world unless they’re considerably humble or at the very least, attentive. I’m also of the belief there is a very spiritually damaging side to it too, almost like the trade off of the money and fame makes them actually lose who they truly are and become a simple “player” more than a “person”

Idk I’m just rambling on but the extremely short career lengths and almost shorter chances of retaining the wealth post retirement for many says a lot

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Most of them low key want to die or don’t mind it if they did and don’t have much standards for anything cause of that. But that’s a problem I don’t think people will care enough about until it’s too late

Self-hatred culture.

I say this because, if one loved one's self and one's future (including your possible future children), you'd ensure that their mother had a great deal of virtues such as intelligence, kindness, humility, and ambition.

I went on Zion's lover's Twitter page and felt ill. I don't know Zion well but I am disappointed. I hate seeing young black men do this to their descendants.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I wouldn’t necessarily put either Tatum or Fox in that box

Tatum had a child with his longterm college sweetheart and even though they broke up there’s been ZERO public drama or embarrassment and its clear he’s present in his son’s life.

Fox is married. Can’t blame a man for getting married and having a family unless he married a whore. His wife is an accomplished athlete in her own right and now works with the Golden State Warriors in their personnel department.
She works where?! Lol hell nah 😂 at this level you supposed to employ your woman.

Hell at my level I employed mine at the time

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To think they wanted to make this nikka the face of the league, lol