His First big booty ig chick…gets her pregnant .name this nba player .

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
euro cacs are mostly about ethnic purity :mjpls: and continuing the family line and therefore marry early within their ethnic group

American cacs tend to come from middle class and cacs strongly believe in being upwardly mobile in regards to class in marrying early and marrying stable people is one of the best ways to do that.

I’ve said it time and time again on here but black folks have no social buffer class. we don’t have a segment of us that is too concerned with creating a upper class and we let our gifted and privileged children hang around the riff raff and get drug down by them.

it’s one reason why educated lame black men have to compete with nonstructured black men for the best women in the community. and the opposite happens where men of means wind up having kids with harlots out of wedlock, especially athletes who usually come from meager backgrounds and have the money to lessen the sting of horrifically bad family planning.

with that said cacs get got too. you might remember Ben Zobrist from the Cubs a mild mannered Jesus freak, he married a Christian pop singer bimbo who was getting dikked down by their own pastor

and Kris Benson that old pitcher from the Pirates and Mets (he is the son of two college professors ) he infamously married a stripper with a kid when he was in the minor leagues and she became famous for being loud trashy eye candy. they have since divorced and he remarried to diamond Dallas page’s daughter (which is hilarious if you know that DDP is Jersey by way of Florida trash….benson seems to have an affinity for trashy women from the south east US)

"Educated lame black men"

:mjpls:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
These new boys dumb asl. Tatum, Lonzo, Fox, Ja, Herro and now Zion all either had kids coming into the NBA or had one within a few years of being in the league and with thots :snoop:

Youd never see Luka or Jokic move like this :mjpls:

Fox had a kid coming into the NBA. he kept it on the low. The chick he married is not the mother of his first child.
De'Aaron has another child before the newborn? By the way his wife is bad as fukk...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She works where?! Lol hell nah 😂 at this level you supposed to employ your woman.

Hell at my level I employed mine at the time

His wife was a Mcdonalds All American athlete and played college ball. She went undrafted in the WNBA and went to work in player development with the Warriors and then the Wizards.

She seems to be a good person.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
euro cacs are mostly about ethnic purity :mjpls: and continuing the family line and therefore marry early within their ethnic group

American cacs tend to come from middle class and cacs strongly believe in being upwardly mobile in regards to class in marrying early and marrying stable people is one of the best ways to do that.

I’ve said it time and time again on here but black folks have no social buffer class. we don’t have a segment of us that is too concerned with creating a upper class and we let our gifted and privileged children hang around the riff raff and get drug down by them.

it’s one reason why educated lame black men have to compete with nonstructured black men for the best women in the community. and the opposite happens where men of means wind up having kids with harlots out of wedlock, especially athletes who usually come from meager backgrounds and have the money to lessen the sting of horrifically bad family planning.

with that said cacs get got too. you might remember Ben Zobrist from the Cubs a mild mannered Jesus freak, he married a Christian pop singer bimbo who was getting dikked down by their own pastor

and Kris Benson that old pitcher from the Pirates and Mets (he is the son of two college professors ) he infamously married a stripper with a kid when he was in the minor leagues and she became famous for being loud trashy eye candy. they have since divorced and he remarried to diamond Dallas page’s daughter (which is hilarious if you know that DDP is Jersey by way of Florida trash….benson seems to have an affinity for trashy women from the south east US)

Historically, I don't think this is true.

African-Americans who formed the upper-class of the ethnic group had substantial cultural control through media (Jet, Ebony), educational institutions (Howard, Morehouse, Spelman), religious institutions (i.e. the Kings of Atlanta), and non-governmental organizations (i.e. the NAACP).

Things began to change after the 1960s...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Historically, I don't think this is true.

African-Americans who formed the upper-class of the ethnic group had substantial cultural control through media (Jet, Ebony), educational institutions (Howard, Morehouse, Spelman), religious institutions (i.e. the Kings of Atlanta), and non-governmental organizations (i.e. the NAACP).

Things began to change after the 1960s...
The new gen is too intertwined with hip hop

You got Presidents inviting rappers to the white house, gangster rap became mainstream, and media being focused on clicks leads to a lot of shyt takes

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
His wife was a Mcdonalds All American athlete and played college ball. She went undrafted in the WNBA and went to work in player development with the Warriors and then the Wizards.

She seems to be a good person.

So you having ya wife around ya competition lol nah bruh

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The euro guys have a culture of going after either high class model Chics and white guys have one of getting married to a college sweethearts when they make or are going to make that kind of money and becoming a pro. For our people, we tend to have a propensity to prop up thick, outwardly egotistical and narcissistic women in the sports and entertainment circles because we’re more into exaggeration of the body, well at least I assume so.

Those same Euro guys share their wives...If being a cuck is a culture sobeit

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
De'Aaron has another child before the newborn? By the way his wife is bad as fukk...
“De’Aaron has a five-year-old son, Kai, from a previous relationship. Recee is expected to give birth to the newlyweds’ first child around the time of the NBA All-Star weekend. The couple has decided to name the baby boy Reign.”