His 7 year old daughter was bullied. He jumped the bullys father afterschool in front of her to teach the bully a lesson

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Nah homie, what you can't control is other people's reactions. If they had a sit down and tried to squash it and it didn't get squashed you can't rationally be upset with Dad for initiating the next course of action. Too many kids are ending up in the hospital getting beat up or killing themselves for a parent to not step in.
So if homey report him to the law and he lose his freedom then what

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
What does he mean jumped? Was it a one on one fade or not?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if homey report him to the law and he lose his freedom then what

Well he wouldn't get a life sentence. Whether he got 1 year 5 years 10 years itd be better than losing a whole daughter to bullying. Even a life sentence is better than burying a child. You can still see them, talk to them on the phone, write letters. An old man dies, a young girl lives. Fair trade.

If your family isn't worth fighting for, then just be single and alone.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I could potentially see checking the dad and shooting the fair one. But jumping him :what:
It dont make u look tough. It opens u up to getting charged and going to jail. Or worse the guys fam is looking for you to get revenge :ufdup:
What does he mean by jumping him tho? Because he doesn't mention other nikkas

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Well he wouldn't get a life sentence. Whether he got 1 year 5 years 10 years itd be better than losing a whole daughter to bullying. Even a life sentence is better than burying a child. You can still see them, talk to them on the phone, write letters. An old man dies, a young girl lives. Fair trade.

If your family isn't worth fighting for, then just be single and alone.
Man shut the hell up lol

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man shut the hell up lol

I'll shut the hell up and defend my family while you end up burying yours and keeping your "freedom" while crying on the news "why didn't someone do something?" "Where was the cops" "why didn't cps get involved?" "Why didn't the teachers do something?" "Can we charge the parents?" "I wish I was there" "I wish I did something more" "I miss them so much :mjcry:"