His 7 year old daughter was bullied. He jumped the bullys father afterschool in front of her to teach the bully a lesson

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Naw nikka fukk all that...I'm always there for my daughter. She can be as girly and nice as she want. All she gotta do is tell people "my daddy will kill you about me".

So if you fight my daughter and she lose....naw um not taking that "L"...I'm going beat your momma or daddy up. And if you're present I'm going mush or spit on you!

And if it comes to gunplay later, I guarantee I'm more experienced, accurate, and deadly with my guns than your parents are. My guns are legal, I'm ex military and law enforcement so I know police jargon :mjpls:. I'll wipe yo ass down and tell the police I got one.
You'd get dealt with just like everyone else. Don't nobody give a damn about all the rest of that shyt. Teach your kids to not be weak, before they hit the real world and it shows them how weak they really are when daddy can't fight their battles anymore.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:salute:

UKVu0t8.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
v

1/3
NEW: 10-year-old boy takes his own life after getting constantly bullied at school for his glasses and teeth.

Heartbreaking.

Sammy Teusch of Greenfield, Indiana was bullied up until the night he took his own life according to his family.

The parents say they contacted the school 20 times to urge them to do something about the bullying but they were ignored.

Sammy was emotionally bullied but also physically bullied including an incident on a school bus where he was assaulted.

"They were making fun of him for his glasses in the beginning, then on to make fun of his teeth. It went on for a long time," his father said.

"I held him in my arms. I did the thing no father should ever have to do, and anytime I close my eyes, it's all I can see."

Rest in peace, Sammy.

2/3
Great point. No one is coming to save you and your family.

Taking matters into your own hands is often the only chance you have.

3/3
The parents of the kids who bullied him should also be held accountable.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Daps
So yall wouldn't slide for your daughter? I don't see the issue and I would've brought over some nieces and girl cousins to jump the girl doing the bullying
It's a bad lesson for the daughter.

If she was being harassed by the bully's dad, sure...jump him. If it's just 2 girls fighting? Dad should sign his daughter up for classes or teach her to fight himself.

She needs to learn how to handle conflict on her own using whatever means are necessary. Beating up the bully's dad won't stop the bully from coming after the girl. Pops can't be there every day....hell the bully might mess with her again, trigger Captain Save-A-Daughter and then he walks himself into an ambush.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bullies arent just made..theyre usually from a dysfunctional or abusive background where they learn such activities and bring them to class to torment other kids..

I cant even imagine how the beat dad looks at his family every evening..