His 7 year old daughter was bullied. He jumped the bullys father afterschool in front of her to teach the bully a lesson

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He could have left his daughter fatherless with his antics—short-sighted feminine male decision-making. He could have ended up dead, in prison, or maimed. Don't do this. There are other better ways to resolve this than to teach your child jumping people is the right decision, leaving them open to deadly and/or poor legal outcomes.
Still could. Her father (rightfully) could be waiting with the pistol.

Jump me in front of my seed, clap you in front of yours:demonic:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
On one hand I can understand.

On the other I can't respect the fact he jumped the father that's entirely bytch-made.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Why does this nikka look so familiar.
He looks like somebody that's been viral before or something...
But anyway.... Cool story bro :laff:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I mean, would this stop your daughter from being a victim though?

What lesson did your child learn really?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Thecoli really loves running with the side of the story they hear first, providing it fulfills something they fantasise about doing.
That's a fact.
And they've never been outside a day in their lives

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
A dad is going viral on social media after sharing how he responded to his daughter’s alleged bully. Kavi, as he’s listed on TikTok, explained that there were multiple attempts on his behalf to end the bullying.

RELATED: Teen Finds Out That Anonymous Cyberbully Who Harassed Her For A Year Was Her Mother

After the bullying continued, he put his paws on the bully’s dad to teach his daughter a lesson about consequences. Kavi says he tapped his brothers to help with the beatdown.

Dad In Viral Video Seemingly Isn’t Worried About Consequences Against Him​

In just 19 hours, the TikTok video pulled in nearly 12 million views and more than 28,000 comments on the platform. The comment section was a mixture of approval and disapproval, relatable stories and people kiki-ing over the incident and Kavi’s explanation of it.

He probably used to get bullied too for looking like a dyke :dame: