His 7 year old daughter was bullied. He jumped the bullys father afterschool in front of her to teach the bully a lesson

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
He could have left his daughter fatherless with his antics—short-sighted feminine male decision-making. He could have ended up dead, in prison, or maimed. Don't do this. There are other better ways to resolve this than to teach your child jumping people is the right decision, leaving them open to deadly and/or poor legal outcomes.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This
I would be doing the same fukking thing.
Cept I wouldn’t post it on social media
Let someone bully my kid and his/her parents don’t want to take action. Im running up on that kids parents so they can see firsthand their loved one get hurt

I'm either doing it in front of a bunch of people or filming and posting the whole thing.

Back in the day word used to get around. Parents used to tell their kids "stay away from that house" "don't play with those kids" "stay away from xxxx"

I don't know what changed but it needs to come back.

"We had a talk a month ago. Our kids were going through this and this and we all sat down and talked about it and tried to squash it right? RIGHT?!!!?? And shyt didn't change did it? DID IT??!!?"

Beat that dudes ass like he stole something while daughter screams "Daddy nooo!!!! Stoooppp! Stoooppp!!! Stoooppp itttt!!!!"

":ufdup: don't ever talk to my daughter. Don't even look at her. I don't care if y'all end up in the same bathroom and that motherfukker catches on fire. You dont look at her or talk to her. I'm not playing with you."

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I kind if hope the dad shots him in the kneecap

this kind of pissed me off

u couldn’t 1v1 dude

u jump him like a hoe
Cape for :trash: parents brehs

Homie aint gettin jumped if he was doing his fukkin job as a parent

nikka this aint boxing :mjlol: aint no sanctioning bodies

Militaries dont even fight with 1:1 odds. US military only pullin up with 20:1 odds and air support .

If you want fair fights go watch ufc or boxing breh :camby:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Got the masonic beats :huhldup:

maSONIC BOOM

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Militaries dont even fight with 1:1 odds. US military only pullin up with 20:1 odds and air support .

U can’t control with your kids do when u not around

if he raised his daughter to fight back this wouldn’t be happening

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U can’t control with your kids do when u not around

if he raised his daughter to fight back this wouldn’t be happening

Nah homie, what you can't control is other people's reactions. If they had a sit down and tried to squash it and it didn't get squashed you can't rationally be upset with Dad for initiating the next course of action. Too many kids are ending up in the hospital getting beat up or killing themselves for a parent to not step in.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mfs want boundaries. :pachaha: they call themselves a father and their kids is getting bullied and they're like ":hubie: my hands are tied"

If you ain't willing to fight or die for family you might as well move off somewhere and be single.