His 7 year old daughter was bullied. He jumped the bullys father afterschool in front of her to teach the bully a lesson

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:troll:

a1985991742_65
Yo this shyt made me laugh so much

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I have no problem with what he did cause I'd do the same. Told a lil boy bothering my 7 year old daughter that if my baby tell me one more thing bout him bothering her..."I'm going beat the shyt out yo ugly ass momma, and your daddy too if he had one".

THAT was enough to finally make his mom tell him not to even look at my daughter and eventually get moved to another class. Of course they tried to play victim but my wife and I had made several complaints.

I don't play that shyt.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I remember one time when I was in elementary, my sister in Jr High played the majority black school. My parents had our asses on the other side of town, so she was one of the only black girls on the team. And decent... they were giving her hell. A fight broke out with her on the court, then me and my cousin were arguing with the other girl's siblings, my other sister started arguing with someone else, and my Ultra-Christian don't cuss or drink mama got up rolling her sleeves ready throw hands with the other girls mama :wtf: It was chaos.

And then, without saying a word my pops calmly walked on the court. shyt went from stadium decibels to COMPLETE SILENCE :dwillhuh: :lupe: He just went to my sister and made sure she was good but man... that was one of the most powerful moments I witnessed with him growing up. Random memory.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have no problem with what he did cause I'd do the same. Told a lil boy bothering my 7 year old daughter that if my baby tell me one more thing bout him bothering her..."I'm going beat the shyt out yo ugly ass momma, and your daddy too if he had one".

THAT was enough to finally make his mom tell him not to even look at my daughter and eventually get moved to another class. Of course they tried to play victim but my wife and I had made several complaints.

I don't play that shyt.

You gonna beat a woman?

Did I read that right?