His 7 year old daughter was bullied. He jumped the bullys father afterschool in front of her to teach the bully a lesson

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
A dad is going viral on social media after sharing how he responded to his daughter’s alleged bully. Kavi, as he’s listed on TikTok, explained that there were multiple attempts on his behalf to end the bullying.

RELATED: Teen Finds Out That Anonymous Cyberbully Who Harassed Her For A Year Was Her Mother

After the bullying continued, he put his paws on the bully’s dad to teach his daughter a lesson about consequences. Kavi says he tapped his brothers to help with the beatdown.

Dad In Viral Video Seemingly Isn’t Worried About Consequences Against Him​

In just 19 hours, the TikTok video pulled in nearly 12 million views and more than 28,000 comments on the platform. The comment section was a mixture of approval and disapproval, relatable stories and people kiki-ing over the incident and Kavi’s explanation of it.

He's setting himself up to get tried out here.

There's people that want to go in on some Navy Seals type of mission and let people know they can be touched.

He could just be walking the grocery store and all of the sudden.....

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I’m not sure if I can co-sign this. Usually when somebody is a bully there’s often home trauma that made that person become a bully.

Most likely jumping the father has exacerbated her home problems.

At this point the father is a bully hims damn sel and deserved the ass whooping.

michael-jordan-attends-a-press-conference-before-the-nba-news-photo-1680539665.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not sure if I can co-sign this. Usually when somebody is a bully there’s often home trauma that made that person become a bully.

Most likely jumping the father has exacerbated her home problems.

Maybe. Or maybe not. At the end of the day, I can’t let someone else’s trauma get passed on to my babies…. or let it be an excuse to bully or traumatize mine….

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I saw this earlier on IG but its not my type of thread to be making. I don't exactly know how to feel about it.... i mean, it sounds like they tried all the appropriate methods. Taking it to the internet definitely ain't it tho :skip:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

He’s got a funny sense of humor I give him that

Last edited: