His 7 year old daughter was bullied. He jumped the bullys father afterschool in front of her to teach the bully a lesson

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I agree with his actions, but personally I would encourage my child to fight back. Bullying doesn't just stop with school. Can't fight your whole city

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I mean sounds like he did what he could before this happened. My goal probably would have been getting the kid disciplined on the school level but idk how that works. If that's not an option then whatever he gona really do and I'm not a violent type of guy.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
So yall wouldn't slide for your daughter? I don't see the issue and I would've brought over some nieces and girl cousins to jump the girl doing the bullying

his reaction to the bullying was more troubling than the actual bullying

this man is an idiot, im sure both little girls were crying and bonded over it though

:pachaha:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Honestly his daughter will probably still get bullied I would tell my daughter to either throw hands or grab something and hit her in the head you gotta face the person that is bullying you and beat their azz my cousin use to bully the shyt outta me till i hit him with a baseball bat and busted his lip and hit him in the ribs he never bullied me again after that

egsteel

All Star
Daps
So yall wouldn't slide for your daughter? I don't see the issue and I would've brought over some nieces and girl cousins to jump the girl doing the bullying
Yea this was my thinking. If I didn't know any girls in the bully's age range I'd have gone to the boys and girls club and picked some kids up to fukk her up. Kids who go to the Boys & Girls Club are notoriously bad. They'd do it for a box of caprisuns and McDonald's.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I mean… i see grown me okaying this. I didnt know we ok men threatening little girls like this but ok. Never seen bullying go this far. What he did wrong wasnt smacking the father so much, but getting online and basically making a psa ima beat y dad up to a lil girl.

Thats weird im sorry. He shoulda taught his daughter to defend herself first. If she cant, ok. But why you online threatening kids? Wtf

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I hope this dad and his weak ass daughter both get got. If you're child is too weak to stand up for themselves they need to be eliminated from the gene pool, then jumping the dad instead of 1v1ing him is probably why his daughter is so weak. Both of them are waste of life and need to be exterminated, stop accepting weakness out of these kids they either learn to stand up for themselves or get left behind and forgotten.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I hope this dad and his weak ass daughter both get got. If you're child is too weak to stand up for themselves they need to be eliminated from the gene pool, then jumping the dad instead of 1v1ing him is probably why his daughter is so weak. Both of them are waste of life and need to be exterminated, stop accepting weakness out of these kids they either learn to stand up for themselves or get left behind and forgotten.
Naw nikka fukk all that...I'm always there for my daughter. She can be as girly and nice as she want. All she gotta do is tell people "my daddy will kill you about me".

So if you fight my daughter and she lose....naw um not taking that "L"...I'm going beat your momma or daddy up. And if you're present I'm going mush or spit on you!

And if it comes to gunplay later, I guarantee I'm more experienced, accurate, and deadly with my guns than your parents are. My guns are legal, I'm ex military and law enforcement so I know police jargon :mjpls:. I'll wipe yo ass down and tell the police I got one.