Hip hop almost died today and my heart is broken

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My question is this simple if a male rapper were headlining would he do the same thing. Where the hell was Peter when raekwon was doing remixes with Justin bieber. He is acting like a bully ...the hood banger in rotation in NYC right now is beez in the trap ain't nothing sellout about that song....SMH. They day I let a white culture stealer like Peter tell me what real hiphop is is the day I die
Regardless, he is RIGHT about this one. I'm glad kim went in on the breakfast club for their fukkery and burying kim on the regular in regards to nicki.

There is nothing right about nicki minaj. her aura, steelo, rap game, flow, everything, is fukking garbage. I will never cosign her bullshyt. IDK if i've ever disliked a "rap" artist more...maybe 2003 eminem.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
This must be a European thing.

I really dont know what's going on. :ld:

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
There is nothing right about nicki minaj. her aura, steelo, rap game, flow, everything, is fukking garbage. I will never cosign her bullshyt. IDK if i've ever disliked a "rap" artist more...maybe 2003 eminem.

I don't think she's COMPLETE garbage, she's shown flashes of talent. Then again I'm from southside and biased maybe. I like to see our own do well. But it's clear she's not in it for the love of hip hop and is a pop artist. There's nothing wrong with that, but don't claim NY doesn't give you love, and you don't get a fair shake in the hip hop community when you're putting out trash and trashy crossover songs that are still wack. I let the music speak for itself.

Galvatron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threadstarted is racist, a troll, and an idiot.
It's obvious you don't know who I am and my history on a certain rap message board. I am extremely offended by what that pathetic excuse for a human being said. Hiphop artist always make commercial songs. The group he gives head to put out a blatant commercial song with ceelo green and before that the lead single off they first album was the one. I will say this as loud as I can anyone who supports Peter dissing a headliner of the biggest hiphop event can eat a large penis and choke on it.

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
It's obvious you don't know who I am and my history on a certain rap message board. I am extremely offended by what that pathetic excuse for a human being said. Hiphop artist always make commercial songs.

I take back the "idiot" part then, you're right I don't know you.

Regardless there's a huge difference in a commercial song in your own genre and a blatant crossover pop song. Mase making "Feel so Good" was commercial as hell, but it was still hiphop. Starships is not hiphop no matter how you slice it, and that's what Rosenberg alluded to. He wanted to hear what he deemed to be real hip hop.

Galvatron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's a balding 47 year old G unit stan that needs to leave rap alone and start listening to the temptations

:flabbynsick:[
Actually I'm 39 to be exact

I support tunchi for pulling his artist instead they got a show straight from the late 90s lmao

Galvatron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take back the "idiot" part then, you're right I don't know you.

Regardless there's a huge difference in a commercial song in your own genre and a blatant crossover pop song. Mase making "Feel so Good" was commercial as hell, but it was still hiphop. Starships is not hiphop no matter how you slice it, and that's what Rosenberg alluded to. He wanted to hear what he deemed to be real hip hop.
He heard it a boring set from slaughterhouse......the same guys who are being put out by the most commercial artist in history eminem. They lead single has commercial pop star cee- lo on the hook SMH

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
he's a balding 47 year old G unit stan that needs to leave rap alone and start listening to the temptations

:flabbynsick:
Actually I'm 39 to be exact

I support tunchi for pulling his artist instead they got a show straight from the late 90s lmao

Rick Ross and Meek mill are both hotter than that whole label.

Amen > ymcmb
burn > ymcmb
so sophisticated >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ymcmb