HINGE Is The Future Brehs

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Hinge is still king in LA, provides you're profile is top notch. Doesn't hurt to pay for premium. I'm getting matches like crazy. Lot of "Looking for long-term/life partner" as of late, but I'll take it with a grain of salt. :youngsabo:

Tinder is OK. Got a smash recently off of it.

Bumble is basura. No hits, and even if you do, the broads gotta be proactive enough to start the convo.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Hinge is still king in LA, provides you're profile is top notch. Doesn't hurt to pay for premium. I'm getting matches like crazy.

Tinder is OK. Got a smash recently off of it.

Bumble is basura. No hits, and even if you do, the broads gotta be proactive enough to start the convo.

Bumble and match got my ugly ass eating. No cap

I set up a hinge and I'm getting love but can't respond 😪

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

If you're eating then you're not ugly. Stop false claiming.

Pretty motherfukker.
giphy.gif

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

These app are finicky af, and 99% certainty it's by design. They'll hide your profile and shyt, so don't let it get to you. The dating app companies literally profit off of despair.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Bagged this lil Indian patootie recently, went to her crib. She smelled like yeshua’s heaven

Didnt smash but played it cool. For sure 2nd date. She’s been facetiming me alot.

Instantly regret all those smelly curry Indian jokes :wow: Indian/Sri Lankan/Banglaseshi etc women are my new fixation

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Bagged this lil Indian patootie recently, went to her crib. She smelled like yeshua’s heaven

Didnt smash but played it cool. For sure 2nd date. She’s been facetiming me alot.

Instantly regret all those smelly curry Indian jokes :wow: Indian/Sri Lankan/Banglaseshi etc women are my new fixation
:scust:

Daps
Any tips? I'm planning a spring break trip to Cali (or Florida) and want to try the premium version.