Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
i dont want any fukkin kids :heh: couldnt care less about the white race or its advancement. frankly, from an objective standpoint, it's a cancer

Jesus Christ! You've got some white guilt there, pal! You think your own race is a cancer? You're a white Uncle Ruckus.:mjlol:
Hillary wants to appease Nazis. Filed and understood. Happy Thanksgiving. :hhh:

I think we're at the point where you must want the West to be majority nonwhite in order to avoid being called racist. If so, that helps explain why the word "racist" (and white supremacist etc.) has lost a lot of it's potency- it now encapsulates those who think the existence of majority white countries (or Western Civilization) is acceptable. :francis:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There's no level of immigration or migration that'll be low enough to satisfy these people, they won't be happy until there aren't any nonwhite people in their country.

Trying to appease that crowd is a mistake, so Hillary can :camby:.
So europeans don't get to say "enough is enough?"

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Christ! You've got some white guilt there, pal! You think your own race is a cancer? You're a white Uncle Ruckus.:mjlol:

I think we're at the point where you must want the West to be majority nonwhite in order to avoid being called racist. If so, that helps explain why the word "racist" (and white supremacist etc.) has lost a lot of it's potency- it now encapsulates those who think the existence of majority white countries (or Western Civilization) is acceptable. :francis:
nice spin nazi

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beleive one of the Scandanavian countries (Finland?) does NOT have an immigration problem , YET the right is STILL on the rise. Next with this bullshyt rhetoric , WS gonna be that way regardless, if its not immigrants it can be any minority, shyt it can even be merely white liberals that they rally against

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I beleive one of the Scandanavian countries (Finland?) does NOT have an immigration problem , YET the right is STILL on the rise. Next with this bullshyt rhetoric , WS gonna be that way regardless, if its not immigrants it can be any minority, shyt it can even be merely white liberals that they rally against
Sweden has 10 million people and took in 500,000 refugees. THE FUĆK DID YOU nikkaS THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN!?!?!?!?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This thread is hilarious
All of sudden it’s popular to call Hillary a white supremacist?:russ: :mjlol::russ::mjlol:

Bu bu bu democrats are the good white folk! :mjlol:

But anyways like I’ve said, it’s unfortunate but the white supremaciat are essentially correct on immigration and everything Hillary said was correct, if her and obama had used that logic trump would not have been president

The crazy thing is that aside for some Africans trying to cross the Mediterranean most of these immigration issues have nothing to do with black people but negroes are always trying be on the front lines

Why exactly do black people care if Europe slows down immigration and stops taking migrants from the Middle East ?