Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing warms my heart like watching liberals volunteer refugees to move into other peoples' communities :wow: truly, a selfless people

can i assume that you're all petitioning your mayors and congressmen to bus/fly in asylum seekers at the southern border?

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
nothing warms my heart like watching liberals volunteer refugees to move into other peoples' communities :wow: truly, a selfless people

can i assume that you're all petitioning your mayors and congressmen to bus/fly in asylum seekers at the southern border?
90% of cacs came to this country as asylum seekers though :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll live next to refugees. Commit less crime than natives, generally hard working and respectful.

What's your issue with them :mjgrin:
what they bring to the table is mediocre :yeshrug: poor citizens is fine, some people get dealt a shyt hand in this country. poor illegals who take in more than they contribute is :camby: i dont cheerlead that. you can knock yourself out :jaymelo: im not stopping you

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
what they bring to the table is mediocre :yeshrug: poor citizens is fine, some people get dealt a shyt hand in this country. poor illegals who take in more than they contribute is :camby: i dont cheerlead that. you can knock yourself out :jaymelo: im not stopping you
You cacs ain't having kids no more. If you want someone to pay for your social security and Medicaid you better get used to it. :yeshrug:

People are meant to migrate and intermix, stagnate societies diem Look at Japan :ufdup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cacs ain't having kids no more. If you want someone to pay for your social security and Medicaid you better get used to it. :yeshrug:

People are meant to migrate and intermix, stagnate societies diem Look at Japan :ufdup:
how can a country be "dying" when it has 50 million living in poverty :dwillhuh:

isnt the quality of life going to go up for those at the bottom far before 'dying' happens? resources have to get spread out. demand for rent going down sounds like such a terrible thing :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There's no level of immigration or migration that'll be low enough to satisfy these people, they won't be happy until there aren't any nonwhite people in their country.

Trying to appease that crowd is a mistake, so Hillary can :camby:.

ELESDEE616

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
how can a country be "dying" when it has 50 million living in poverty :dwillhuh:

isnt the quality of life going to go up for those at the bottom far before 'dying' happens? resources have to get spread out. demand for rent going down sounds like such a terrible thing :mjlol:
50 million people living in poverty has nothing to do with immigration. :heh:

mate12.png

Immigrants boost America’s birth rate

We can cut immigration. Your kids gonna be working 15 hour days living in 1 bedroom apartments, wifing computer programs like the Japanese :sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 million people living in poverty has nothing to do with immigration. :heh:

mate12.png

Immigrants boost America’s birth rate

We can cut immigration. Your kids gonna be working 15 hour days living in 1 bedroom apartments, wifing computer programs like the Japanese :sas2:
i dont want any fukkin kids :heh: couldnt care less about the white race or its advancement. frankly, from an objective standpoint, it's a cancer