Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: War sucks. Europeans were able to conduct war on a large scale so they did, most other races were not able to so they didn't.

And why do you only consider the negatives? Get some help, my guilty friend. It sounds like you hate the face you see in the mirror everyday. :scusthov:
not at all :jaymad: i just dont deny facts

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

People on the left are always saying they wish Hillary would exit the political stage. Personally, I hope she stays on. The more she makes clear what her (and, more important, her wing of the party's) politics and agenda are, the better. In 2016, she managed to finesse and obscure her deep conservatism, convincing a lot of very good people that she and her wing of the party were in fact really progressive. Now she's providing an excellent foil for the ascendant left. So, Hillary, keep on keeping on, you do you and all that, and we'll keep on keeping on on our end.

And just so we're all clear. It's not simply the substance of her stance on immigration here that's the problem. It's also the basic MO, which liberals and leftists since McGovern have internalized, that the way to deal with the right is by meeting them halfway, adopting their basic values but somehow slightly softening the implementation. What's been so exciting about Sanders, about Ocasio-Cortez, about Salazar, about Tlaib, about Gillum, is their sense that the way to deal with the right is not by joining the right's conversation but by starting a new conversation and forcing the right to respond to us. No matter what specific position Clinton takes, this is something she has never understood. It's not her fault; it's the lesson an entire generation of pols learned. Our job on the left is to say: goodbye to all that, we're done being done.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Oh man. I never knew this topic would blow up. I swear.

I mean it has

Hillary Clinton
It has multiple bait avenues for the Hillary haters and (Sole) hillary lover.
Its about immigration.

:mindblown: How did this end up being a controversial thread. I swear I didn't predict this will happen before I posted it.:troll:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm caping for rational thought.

nikkas just hate Hillary Clinton. Obama damn near said the same fukking thing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...aad3a8-a87f-11e6-ba59-a7d93165c6d4_story.html

Obama damn near didn't want to take any! Europe took millions more than the US even did. nikkas weren't jumping up and down to take them.
'We have a moral obligation': advocates look to Obama as refugee crisis wears on

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cedeb8-84e7-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

The fukk are yall talking about?????

Don’t pay me no mind, I’m just fukking with these fukks, I’m in your side

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Germany changes its Constitution I wouldn't be shocked if Hillary runs for Chancellor :troll:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm caping for rational thought.

nikkas just hate Hillary Clinton. Obama damn near said the same fukking thing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...aad3a8-a87f-11e6-ba59-a7d93165c6d4_story.html

Obama damn near didn't want to take any! Europe took millions more than the US even did. nikkas weren't jumping up and down to take them.
'We have a moral obligation': advocates look to Obama as refugee crisis wears on

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cedeb8-84e7-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

The fukk are yall talking about?????

Now you given people another reason to distrust, doubt, or have distaste for Obama.

Good job. :troll:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
whatever they took in isnt even one one thousandth of the damage theyve done foh
THIS.

django-unchained-13.gif

"Those europeans have done so much for the rest of the world, please stop dirtying up their countries with those filthy refugees that their ongoing imperialist, colonialist foreign policies created :mjcry: "

You're a piece of human excrement

Keeps writing in all caps "THEY'VE ACCEPTED MILLIONS!"
Europe as an entire continent has taken in around five million immigrants since 2008.
And of course you're not even going to mention the fact that this issue was exacerbated by Europe's foreign policies in the middle east, just like how alt-right xenophobes refuse to acknowledge America's trifling impact on South America contributed to immigration.

Or the fact that for centuries, Europe hasn't had a problem sending millions of immigrants overseas. Yet when people want to come on their shores, they throw a fukking fit.
f3c88bac-6f15-4fc1-9bae-53f5f7ccbfa5.png

Only one European country has accepted over a million immigrants since 2008, and that's Germany with 1.7 million.

So the only european country with any massive increase in immigrants is Germany, and they killed 6 million jews less than a century ago, so if they want to bytch about immigrants - they can all just shut the fukk up. :umad:

Germany at one point sent 7 million immigrants to America in the mid-to-late 1800s. They were fleeing famine, wars, unemployment....basically the same things people are fleeing now.

giphy.gif

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
suck a whole dikk you sloppy bytch

bytch nikka off yourself

you stay lying like the hoe ass c00n you really are

No one said to kick them out. Not me. Not Hillary.

THE FAR RIGHT WING LITERALLY TELLS YOU WHAT MOTIVATES THEM. CRIME IS RISING. STRIFE IS INCREASING. RUSSIA LITERALLY ADMITTED TO JUICING MIGRANT FLOWS TO DESTABILIZE EUROPE.

But no, here you sissies are queening out over the fact that there IS a limit to rampant migrant and europe was never going to accept all of them.

I fukking hate you.
This website has become bad for your mental health. :camby:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I'm glad I represent the silent majority of left wingers who doesn't tolerate your bullshyt.

Hillary is right. Again.

Oh, and she's an actual democrat. Go fukking figure.

bytch nikka.
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with my family and my main chick. You waited up all night for my reply on a messageboard. Stop. Get some help.