Hillary Clinton calls on Europe to curb migration to halt populists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with my family and my main chick. You waited up all night for my reply on a messageboard. Stop. Get some help.
you are a fukking liar. I'm in my condo right now with my girl making tea. You're nowhere but in a fukking basement trolling for effect.

I call you a bytch nikka because I know your type

fukk boy.

Thats why you cling to utopia unrealistic bullshyt. Your reality is bleak. You're unsuccessful and you're broke.

You think I'm joking about fukkboys like you sending me their resumes for possible help. Its not a joke. Wayward fukkboys like you need guidance.

Off yourself

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
you are a fukking liar. I'm in my condo right now with my girl making tea. You're nowhere but in a fukking basement trolling for effect.

I call you a bytch nikka because I know your type

fukk boy.

Thats why you cling to utopia unrealistic bullshyt. Your reality is bleak. You're unsuccessful and you're broke.

You think I'm joking about fukkboys like you sending me their resumes for possible help. Its not a joke. Wayward fukkboys like you need guidance.

Off yourself
You're at the office posting on The Coli waiting for samples to finish spinning, as usual, lab assistant.

latest

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

This is the Hillary that should’ve ran and would’ve never given trump a chance. I agree with her philosophy on immigration. She’s actually in touch with this issue. Her “experience” in politics is finally showing in her refusal for open borders but her openesss to immigration reform. She’s picking up on the immigration policy wave of the 90s where both parties understood the risks posed by unregulated immigration.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the Hillary that should’ve ran and would’ve never given trump a chance. I agree with her philosophy on immigration. She’s actually in touch with this issue. Her “experience” in politics is finally showing in her refusal for open borders but her openesss to immigration reform. She’s picking up on the immigration policy wave of the 90s where both parties understood the risks posed by unregulated immigration.
Dude, EVERY DEMOCRAT HELD THIS POSITION IN THE 2000s!!!!!!

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Why was this marked low quality posting?

If a Team Blue member made a post sucking off Hillary it would be dapped and repped. Twism calls you out and suddenly it’s low quality?

@tru_m.a.c and his bytchass, he was sitting at home collecting ICE related tweets for his precious thread and he got a bat signal that somebody was saying something he disagreed with

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

There is an amazing irony in that you posted a tweet criticizing the left for following just the headlines like the right but then you post a cut video by a right wing journalist where Kerry's quote is taken out of context as a critique of immigration when in that video he is discussing the dangers of climate change and how there will be mass immigration because of it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There is an amazing irony in that you posted a tweet criticizing the left for following just the headlines like the right but then you post a cut video by a right wing journalist where Kerry's quote is taken out of context as a critique of immigration when in that video he is discussing the dangers of climate change and how there will be mass immigration because of it.
I know Ryan Saavedra is a right winger.

The point is the same.

Refugee flows are not popular in Europe. Why are you acting surprised by this?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
But mass migration is a good thing, it will cause the browning of Europe and create a left wing progressive coalition and racism will be eliminated from the planet, so there is a silver lining to global warming