Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I feel feel sorry for y'all who have to watch this stupid pseudoscientific bullshyt to feel better about yourselves. It's a sad indictment on the state of black intellectuals today that idiot charlatans like Tariq Nasheed and the dusted off corpse of Frances Cress Welsing are finding such a following among the youth today.

Thats fine and all but wheres your mind blowing information? You have a doc or a book in works to counterclaim?

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Can yall :camby: Wit this bullshyt. I click on this thread expecting to see a discussion on the film.

I don't get it. There is a thread about the Love and Hip-Hop series and as much as I hate that show and other shows like it, I don't go in there shytting on the show or the people who watch it. Mainly because I'm not attention starved like the clowns in here who want to go against the grain and complain about a series of movies that they've never even seen. :pachaha:

And don't get me started on how people are claiming that Tariq is "race hustling". Yeah someone trying to uplift and educate the community when no one else will is pulling a "hustle". Despite the fact that a Crystal Wright or Don Lemon gets more exposure and money from shytting on black people, now all of a sudden it is profitable to stick up for black people. :usure:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't get it. There is a thread about the Love and Hip-Hop series and as much as I hate that show and other shows like it, I don't go in there shytting on the show or the people who watch it. Mainly because I'm not attention starved like the clowns in here who want to go against the grain and complain about a series of movies that they've never even seen. :pachaha:

And don't get me started on how people are claiming that Tariq is "race hustling". Yeah someone trying to uplift and educate the community when no one else will is pulling a "hustle". Despite the fact that a Crystal Wright or Don Lemon gets more exposure and money from shytting on black people, now all of a sudden it is profitable to stick up for black people. :usure:

this is why I have no problem calling out the people who try to disrupt these threads. Its outright stupid to act such a way.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
this is why I have no problem calling out the people who try to disrupt these threads. Its outright stupid to act such a way.

And the way that they do it is so stupid. People in here complain about something being overpriced but they'll go out and buy expensive smart phones with a bunch of bullshyt unnecessary features. And on top of that will still download the movie online anyway. :russ:

Or will criticize the validity of the movie but can't remember anything from it and not give examples. :mjlol:

Or they'll complain about his other ways of making money when he's never kept that a secret.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Mind-blowing information? In the world. I don't understand this line of reasoning at all.

Just like no one understands how on the first page of this thread you decide to shyt on a documentary that you don't plan on seeing and don't give any real criticism or reasons for why you disapprove of the movie's intentions. And actually complaining that someone like Dr. Frances Cress Welsing is getting exposure for a new generation.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Just like no one understands how on the first page of this thread you decide to shyt on a documentary that you don't plan on seeing and don't give any real criticism or reasons for why you disapprove of the movie's intentions. And actually complaining that someone like Dr. Frances Cress Welsing is getting exposure for a new generation.

What? My reasons were quite clear. Because it's full of factually inaccurate bullshyt such as the debunked African Olmecs claim and this melanin theory nonsense. FCW is a crackpot who preaches pseudoscience. She can't get any of her work published in any scientific journals because she cannot support any of her claims with empirical evidence. And please do not claim that is because of some white conspiracy against her. That is an insult to all the black social scientists who actually do real scientific research, such as my sister for example. A new generation being introduced to her :duck: is not benefiting a single soul, much less black people as a whole.

Disseminating false information in propaganda docs is not a positive thing, whether it's Hidden Colors, Loose Change, Zeitgeist or whatever. I'm consistently anti-bullshyt and anti-ignorance, no matter the form it takes.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What? My reasons were quite clear. Because it's full of factually inaccurate bullshyt such as the debunked African Olmecs claim and this melanin theory nonsense. FCW is a crackpot who preaches pseudoscience. She can't get any of her work published in any scientific journals because she cannot support any of her claims with empirical evidence. And please do not claim that is because of some white conspiracy against her. That is an insult to all the black social scientists who actually do real scientific research, such as my sister for example. A new generation being introduced to her :duck: is not benefiting a single soul, much less black people as a whole.

Disseminating false information in propaganda docs is not a positive thing, whether it's Hidden Colors, Loose Change, Zeitgeist or whatever. I'm consistently anti-bullshyt and anti-ignorance, no matter the form it takes.

look you haven't seen the film. While some of that stuff that FCW is out right looney...you don't even know if she mentioned it in the film. Plus a lot of her basis is backed up by history. Watch this documentary and tell me that she doesn't have a point when it comes to their 'fear of sexual relationships of black men & white women'.

here's an EVEN better video
the Whites perspective on race relations
'Mississippi a self portrait'
http: //vimeo.com/29440168
again copy & paste in browser

just leave the thread breh, you don't add anything to this type of discussion, you have not seen the film