Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does tariq even know anybody on this thread LMAO? nikkas out here overanalyzing everything this nikka does...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Based on what? That non-existent post that said that I've never seen Hidden Colors 1 and 2? Of course I have, because they're interesting what I don't like is they have people who are not credible sharing information that neither you or I have been privy to before.
:stopitslime: You've said absolutely nothing about the actual content in the documentaries. You mentioned dumb irrelevant nonsense like how it should be free, how you don't view it as "legit", and on top of that how you were going to download it via torrents anyway. :mjlol: You bytch about the price and your trifling ass wasn't going to buy it anyway. :dead: And then you said something about 50% of HC2 was questionable and gave NO examples at all. And you mention "washed up rappers" as if people don't have interests outside of their music.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:stopitslime: You've said absolutely nothing about the actual content in the documentaries. You mentioned dumb irrelevant nonsense like how it should be free, how you don't view it as "legit", and on top of that how you were going to download it via torrents anyway. :mjlol: You bytch about the price and your trifling ass wasn't going to buy it anyway. :dead: And then you said something about 50% of HC2 was questionable and gave NO examples at all. And you mention "washed up rappers" as if people don't have interests outside of their music.

That's because I watched it LAST YEAR, you idiot. I don't remember.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's because I watched it LAST YEAR, you idiot. I don't remember.

jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

You don't remember but yet you were able to pull out an arbitrary number like 50% when talking about how much of it was questionable.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i dont buy shoes over 60 bucks.

btw. take a shot every time tariq says jordans tonight

I no longer consume alcohol breh :mjpls:

you buying a pair of tariq elite work boots, breh :skip:

Of course I am. They'll real look real mackish along with my Tariq Elite button downs and Risqué Elite cologne :ohlawd:

Yes indeed :tn:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:mjlol:why would I care where a cac sends its money?
Cac seems to be the only response to other blacks who don't share the same point of view as you do. It's not even an insult I'm just wondering what went wrong with you that made you the way you are.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know KRS-One, and other rappers were given half the screen time.

:mjlol: How can anyone take you seriously when you can't remember anything from the movie? And then you have the nerve to complain about the price when you downloaded it online for free?
You can't remember anything from the film but yet you remember that it cost originally $40 even though you never even bought it.
Vm3STgh.png