Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Cac seems to be the only response to other blacks who don't share the same point of view as you do. It's not even an insult I'm just wondering what went wrong with you that made you the way you are.

Fine your not a cac. Anything else I can help with or you're just starved for my attention :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:mjlol: How can anyone take you seriously when you can't remember anything from the movie? And then you have the nerve to complain about the price when you downloaded it online for free?
You can't remember anything from the film but yet you remember that it cost originally $40 even though you never even bought it.
Vm3STgh.png

Of course I did, I couldn't find it at google at first. So I checked the official site, saw that it cost $40 I decided not to buy it because it was too expensive. So months later, I saw it uploaded on boxden, I downloaded it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Of course I did, I couldn't find it at google at first. So I checked the official site, saw that it cost $40 I decided not to buy it because it was too expensive. So months later, I saw it uploaded on boxden, I downloaded it.

Too expensive? :mjlol: Right. There are probably overpriced electronics and other things that you have that you still bought. But for this you decide to just download it for free. Basically going against one of the goals of the series which was to promote group economics. And yet you bytch about the quality of a movie that you didn't pay for and can't even tell us specifically why you didn't like it. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Too expensive? :mjlol: Right. There are probably overpriced electronics and other things that you have that you still bought. But for this you decide to just download it for free. Basically going against one of the goals of the series which was to promote group economics. And yet you bytch about the quality of a movie that you didn't pay for and can't even tell us specifically why you didn't like it. :mjlol:
I can like something and still have problems with it. I don't buy movies and music either, and don't come at me that holier than thou shyt when half (no all) the artists that are gossiped about in The Booth are largely pirated anyway.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Funny you quoting Napoleon cause he was the same fukk boy who was calling hidden colors a half assed documentary last year.

But I wouldn't expect anything less from a suspected white supremacist :mjpls:

I was just responding to who responded to me. But if Napoleon is a suspected White Supremacist and has shytted on this film before, maybe we should let @Napoleon explain
rbgPxGJ.png

By the way, I sent you a package. Did you get it?
thisnicca.png

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I was just responding to who responded to me. But if Napoleon is a suspected White Supremacist and has shytted on this film before, maybe we should let @Napoleon explain
rbgPxGJ.png

By the way, I sent you a package. Did you get it?
thisnicca.png

I can neither confirm or deny officer :cacpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Can yall :camby: Wit this bullshyt. I click on this thread expecting to see a discussion on the film.

Nope. This thread is full of the same complaints about what Tariq has done in the past and how this film is an example of "race hustling" along with other things that have nothing to do with the actual content of the film.