Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I rather have people who do this for a living, not rapper. Mooney get an exception. He's dope in a sense for this topic but Nas. I rather him in the booth honestly.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rather have people who do this for a living, not rapper. Mooney get an exception. He's dope in a sense for this topic but Nas. I rather him in the booth honestly.
I'm saying doe, they're doing the work of the oppressor by implementing the musical element into the black psyche

For those who follow my posts, you know I spit nuttem but truth and I love my people. Best believe when I say hidden colours is bullshyt

this blows hidden colours out the fukkin water

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm saying doe, they're doing the work of the oppressor by implementing the musical element into the black psyche

For those who follow my posts, you know I spit nuttem but truth and I love my people. Best believe when I say hidden colours is bullshyt

this blows hidden colours out the fukkin water

When you discredit HIDDEN COLORS,is it because you don't think it's the best or because you think it's a total farce and wasn't worth making?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you discredit HIDDEN COLORS,is it because you don't think it's the best or because you think it's a total farce and wasn't worth making?
Yeah I agree, I come across abit strong here

Its because I dont think its the best, and very very very poorly made. It fed into many stereotypical brackets of black empowerment

before the white liberals get a chance, I actually have a project on atm in the same lane. The documentary above is my blueprint

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Yeah I agree, I come across abit strong here

Its because I dont think its the best, and very very very poorly made. It fed into many stereotypical brackets of black empowerment

before the white liberals get a chance, I actually have a project on atm in the same lane. The documentary above is my blueprint
You're hating my brother. I haven't seen yours or the one you posted,so i can't compare. What you SHOULD do is ask yourself how you can market yours to be equally popular or MORE popular than tariq's. Coming in here disrespecting Tariq's efforts does nothing for anybody but them CACs. You're approach should be tariq is doing his thing and ya'll should check this out too.