Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's like saying India's civilization is black. wtf. no, it's indian. yes they are black, but they are not the same stock as present day blacks, they've evolved to be indians, because as you know, everyone is black at the end of the day. indians not excluded. Even today they still look black, however, that is not african culture, they created their own culture and it's called indian. at one point do you begin to say, ok, they are indian vs ok they are still african? where does that line get drawn? appearance? that's not a good marker, because everyone within the belt will look the same due to environment, big lips, nappy hair. HC totally ignores this. bantus do not share the same haplogroup as indians.

with present day technology we can pinpoint migration very well, and who belongs to what group, how that group migrated, and who they intermarried with. black indians came from africa like everyone else (whites, asians) but due to being close to the belt, and remaining secluded thus avoiding fast environmental changes, have maintained their orginal look, however, they are a totally different stock of people, and do not share anything culturally in common with present day africans.

I've been going back and forth with these clowns about this for the past few weeks. If they want to call Indians black based on skin color I have no problem with that, many ancient historians have done so...India is the darkest place on earth next to Africa...but if they want to call us "black" in terms of African-ness, or culture then sorry, I have to stop you right there.

Those South Indians who are black as hell look that way because they didn't really mix with anybody throughout India's history as opposed to the Northerners who may look more "white"...and guess what, they still look nothing like Africans aside from skin tone.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
[qdon't
And I hope everyone sees the bullshyt c00ns like @VictorVonDoom @Tommy Knocks @GetInTheTruck and other half breeds are attempting to do here. They all categorically disagree with the concept of black people being anything more slaves and doubt any potential link with Africans and people outside of Africa. Furthermore, they continue to argue 9 pages deep over how the ENTIRE Hidden Color documentary is bullshyt and only documents from peer reviewed white journals should be taken seriously.

I'm done arguing with these buffoons and for the sake of the thread, i encourage others to do so as well. Those who think Hidden Colors in bullshyt should feel free to take their asses elsewhere, as this specific thread was designed to discuss the merits of the documentary.
Lol...this post is hilarious because it shows how c00nish and lost the mentality of people how follow HC is.

Notice when people call for peer-reviewed historical published material as evidence, he calls that looking for white peoples' history. Like all historians are white. There are plenty of black history scholars who know HC is a bunch of meritless hogwash.

John Hope Franklin or Diop would laugh at HC. But I guess they're c00ns.

But according to clowns like HHL4E, the academic process and formalized inquiry into history =whiteness. Noticed how labels historians as a whole as white, ignoring the fact that there are historians who are black and of other races all over the world in universities, including Africa of course, none of whom espouse the nonsense put forth in their dumb little video from Mr. mackin lessons.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whoa::whoa:

but it's an interesting conversation nonetheless.

Anyway, there's a ton of misinformation about history. Nobody know the complete story on everything.

However, is there a reason that on here we believe that people didn't sail across oceans? Why do we believe that Asians and African's weren't sailing?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
how long do you guys think it'll be before all the White Afrikaners is South Africa turn Black?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anatomically modern humans were in Africa 200K years ago, probably even earlier.

I'm not sure where the line is drawn as being 'black' or being just 'dark in skin tone'. If my family reunion was buried under a volcano and discovered 10K years later--------- The majority of my family would not be called 'black' by some of the posters on HL based on superficial standards used to divide....

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
And I hope everyone sees the bullshyt c00ns like @VictorVonDoom @Tommy Knocks @GetInTheTruck and other half breeds are attempting to do here. They all categorically disagree with the concept of black people being anything more slaves and doubt any potential link with Africans and people outside of Africa. Furthermore, they continue to argue 9 pages deep over how the ENTIRE Hidden Color documentary is bullshyt and only documents from peer reviewed white journals should be taken seriously.

I'm done arguing with these buffoons and for the sake of the thread, i encourage others to do so as well. Those who think Hidden Colors in bullshyt should feel free to take their asses elsewhere, as this specific thread was designed to discuss the merits of the documentary.

I'm not half anything, I'm full south Indian with medium brown skin, full lips, and wavy black hair....oh wait, I guess that means I'm an African :troll:

If everybody like me started to claim African, wouldn't that offend you, being that you actually are an African? Stop it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not half anything, I'm full south Indian with medium brown skin, full lips, and wavy black hair....oh wait, I guess that means I'm an African :troll:

If everybody like me started to claim African, wouldn't that offend you, being that you actually are an African? Stop it.
you're not African or black, and I don't believe anyone would say that if they looked at you or any of you're people. You're simply a variation of the original man and not a white person.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
you're not African or black, and I don't believe anyone would say that if they looked at you or any of you're people. You're simply a variation of the original man and not a white person.

Everybody on the planet is a "variation" of the original man.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
However, is there a reason that on here we believe that people didn't sail across oceans? Why do we believe that Asians and African's weren't sailing?
The technological and navigational technology it takes to sail across the 2 oceans hadn't been created. China could go to africa, because that was just the indian ocean and they could 'hug' coasts, and make pit stops. But going across the pacific and atlantic, where you can't make pit stops, is something that humans couldn't do until the 14th century. Those were no longer boats, they were ships. They could store food and water for months, the compass and astrological map had been complete as well.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Noticed how labels historians as a whole as white, ignoring the fact that there are historians who are black and of other races all over the world in universities, including Africa of course, none of whom espouse the nonsense put forth in their dumb little video from Mr. mackin lessons.
yea that was a little cringe. the science and historian community is def not just white, its a collective from all over the world. He might have seen some documentaries that were very pro-white and thought it was released by them BECAUSE they were white, but no, they're bullshyt too. And it's kinda racist to assume they're actual historians JUST because they're white and it's on cable. Peer Reviews which are approved by the world community is open for everyone to read and criticize, just go to your local uni.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad that there is a female that had joined the conversation....

Anyway, http://humanorigins.si.edu/human-characteristics/change

Human's were black before they left Africa. After thousands of years of living in different climates and eating different foods - their skin complexions became variations of brown and they started to look physically different. The genetic paths of skin change and physical characteristics followed a few different paths in Asia and Europe.

For nearly 2 Million years everyone on Earth was a dark skinned African. Our ignorance used to makes us believe that soon after leaving Africa humans started to change because of V D absorption. We now know that that isn't true. Human's did not start to change 40k years ago for 2 reasons - 1) it doesn't happen over night - it happen because of sex and entire populations don't change that quickly... especially when we were all black africans 2) Researchers show that it could have been as recently as 6000 years ago that we were prompted to make skin color and other physical changes - and that was mainly due to diet and how we produced food.

It takes at least 100+ generations (not a made up fact) for populations to even make the changes we are talking about when mating amongst themselves.

Natural section is the reason we maintained dark skin and 'African' features. The SC what would make the changes - and the stratum corneum has had the greatest change right after we became 'homo sapiens' and modern humans ---- supposedly due to loss of hair (idk if the loss of hair is the reason, but that's what they say). Natural selection favors mutations that protect the protective functions of the skin. NTM, all the reproductive issues that arise when a species gets away from it's original form. Natural selection protects against that. Plus there are links between melatonin and reproduction - scientist say that, but i guess we only think that the Afrocentric people are the only ones that make that claim. Plus, regardless of where you live on Earth, lighter skin is a recessive trait ..... more than likely will balance out in the next 1k years.

in ancient times there were groups on our planet that have completely different cultures and development than their African ancestors. That doesn't mean that the link between them and the people who settled their lands is null and void. To say that is to make some shyt up about how populations completely changed withing 2K years and that's just not possible. The equivalent is Africans in America. The person who's people came here in the 1700's more than likely isn't gonna randomly look like a African in 2100. But I'm sure you will be able to call that person African American. This is the same as in Antiquity except for they were EVEN less mixed and disconnected. There is a reason why in some of these asian lands, ancient historians confuse them with Africans. Only a lil over 6K years ago did we make these changes...... but due to the way people look today - people use modern examples to DE-africanize ancient groups and cultures.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19439728
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratum_corneum

Last edited: