Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I'm wondering if the Phantom Troupe got on the ship. This looks like ol girl with the vaccum's doing.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I'm wondering if the Phantom Troupe got on the ship. This looks like ol girl with the vaccum's doing.
smh at nikkas really thinking its the PT she would have sucked the body up to its the nen beast the princes have

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
The issue with him is his he is most powerful against phantom troupe
The question is if he ain't facing them how strong is he really then :patrice:

He made his nen specifically for them to where if he used his chain on a none troupe he died instantly
only his chain jain is made for the troupe.. he can use all his other nen abilities

yjmonn

Time
Daps
Chapter was fire.

Nobody wanted to come clean about the corpses to Kurapika so he had to pull out that heat :mjlol:

They just got on that damn ship, whistle wasn't even blown yet and corpses poppin up like crazy. And the lower decks are goin mad with the crime. I can't wait for the next chapter :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ass-pull.. I'm getting tired of reading mangas.. The popular characters never die. Hisoko got his ass beat, died, then came back to life, then proceded to kill two other Troupe members like it was nothing.
popular characters never die? :usure: you talking about HxH?? :mjlol: Hisoka lives up to his name of being a joker... His character is between an anti-hero and antagonist. His whole purpose is death matches and he's always helping Gon and Killua.