Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
One Shot Hisoka Origin Story - Manga Stream

Ishida Sui (Tokyo Ghoul) made a background story for Hisoka and its solid. Supposedly non canon but I have a hard time believing Togashi didn't have some input there

Random background story usually = major death flag but Togashi has never killed a fan favorite character off so I kinda doubt it'll happen with Hisoka. We'll see
That was a really dope origin story.
:salute:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ass-pull.. I'm getting tired of reading mangas.. The popular characters never die. Hisoko got his ass beat, died, then came back to life, then proceded to kill two other Troupe members like it was nothing.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Ass-pull.. I'm getting tired of reading mangas.. The popular characters never die. Hisoko got his ass beat, died, then came back to life, then proceded to kill two other Troupe members like it was nothing.

ClownGawd didn't asspull tho. It all makes sense. He died but used his aura in death to pretty much CPR himself on his own. They stated he died from suffocation not the explosion. The two members where without they powers and one of them who is the weakest was caught lacking like Tywin Lannister.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah that wasn't an ass-pull. He already figured out last week what he was gonna do right before the time of the explosion. They just went into detail and explained it this week. Prep time Hisoka on a whole nutha level.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
ClownGawd didn't asspull tho. It all makes sense. He died but used his aura in death to pretty much CPR himself on his own. They stated he died from suffocation not the explosion. The two members where without they powers and one of them who is the weakest was caught lacking like Tywin Lannister.

:ehh:

Dapped

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
It's a shonen manga. This is as good an explanation you'll ever see for a character revival
Hisoka done playing games and ready for war. That's my killer clown:wow:Last page was brutal as fukk :banderas:

Well you might enjoy Akame ga Kill. Pretty rare for popular characters to be killed off in battle shonen's

Shalnark didn't have his antennas or phone and Kortopi is the weakest member of the Troupe so it makes sense that he was able to kill them with ease. Hisoka is a master strategiest and he planned that entire scenario out