Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

teacher

All Star
Daps
After chrollo bodied him no way he would of had a chance if he challenged Netero....nicca would of lost before he could of even thought of how to react ....RIP :to:

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Just remembered Killua's younger brother is in the Phantom Troupe. Wonder if he dies

It was Shalnark and Kortopi's stolen abilities that killed Hisoka, so it makes sense for him to kill all of the troupe members and weaken Chrollo's Skill Hunter as much as possible

yjmonn

Time
Daps
Just remembered Killua's younger brother is in the Phantom Troupe. Wonder if he dies

It was Shalnark and Kortopi's stolen abilities that killed Hisoka, so it makes sense for him to kill all of the troupe members and weaken Chrollo's Skill Hunter as much as possible
I feel like the only brother Illumi cares about is Killua. So I doubt he would avenge the death of Kalluto. But I think Silva would try to kill Hisoka for sure if he killed his son.

Edit: Bottom line it's gonna be Zoldyck family vs. Hisoka if Hisoka is dumb enough to touch Kalluto. The fight to come from if that happens gonna be :banderas:

Last edited:

yjmonn

Time
Daps
Ass-pull.. I'm getting tired of reading mangas.. The popular characters never die. Hisoko got his ass beat, died, then came back to life, then proceded to kill two other Troupe members like it was nothing.
Dark Continent arc coming up soon. Don't be so sure of any of the mains not dying.

But Hisoka is too integral to the story for Togashi to off him so I doubt he in particular is going anywhere

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Crown Togashi. He the GOAT of this shonen battle series shyt. :manny:

Trust me the Zoldyck's are a problem Hisoka does NOT want. They would drop squad that boy. :ufdup:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.