Daps
Reppin
Texas
We need to do a spirit bomb and give him energy

200_s.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Maybe this is why he gave us that long awaited Hisoka V Chrollo battle out of nowhere

I thought the manga was never gonna come back so at least we got something :yeshrug:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Between this , DGrayman and one piece I don't think 3 of my favorite anime/ manga will ever finish

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I heard dude put the manga on hold again :pachaha:I'm glad I didn't hop on the train and start reading the manga I knew he would dip again. HXH is like the anime GOT now.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Between this , DGrayman and one piece I don't think 3 of my favorite anime/ manga will ever finish

Honestly there's a pretty good chance One Piece will finish.

Oda has always said that he has the last chapter of One Piece planned out in his head, and even after all these years he rarely has a long hiatus. Dude isn't particularly sickly either, he just overworks himself.

But his assistants know how it'll end so even if Oda doesn't finish it, we'll at least find out how the story would've ended.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Thing that gets me so heated with this s*** is that this arc has potential to be the goat in the series. Multiple hyped up characters with their own aims/motivations stationed all on the same cramped ship :scust:

You got Ging/Pariston in action, Kurapika, Zodiacs, Beyond Netero getting loose, Princes succession war, the Phantom Troupe, and Hisoka :scust:

Not to mention the arc's destination is a literal secret continent in the HxH world which birthed beings like the Chimera Ants and other crazy s***. Got Ging's ancestor writing survival guides :mindblown:

15-16.png